PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Challenge for the ones that have already gone for 100% synch

Fenro
12-14-2009, 08:48 AM
So, done everything there is to AC2?
Got your synch at 100% already?

Well i know i do, so i decided to give the game a bit of replay value and "invented" the "hard mode"

What is the hard mode all about?

Well here are the rules

1# You may never buy upgrades for your armor.
2# You may never get Codexpages for HP before its absolutely neccecary to get them for plot progression
3# Decreasing your notoriety isnt allowed
4# you may only carry 2 medicines at all time
5# You may only carry 1 bullet at all times
6# you may only carry 2 knifes with you at all times
7# Looting corpses is forbiden you may buy medicine/bullets/knifes only from the vendors
8# You may not use any cape that reduces your notoriety
10# as weaponry you may only use
-hiddenblade(normal/double)Spamming D-assassination isnt allowed "only one per encounter"
-Poison (only 5 bottles at all times)
-Florins throw
-Unarmed fight /without the metal enchantment
-Any weapon you manage to dissarm (you cannot redeem your weapons that are lost due to counterkill)
-only 1 smokebomb cant be carried at all times and you may not use it to kill people

I myself have started to play on thease "rules" and the game is alot more enjoyable and harder this way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Badcow68
12-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Ok, but a few questions.
What is "Spamming D-assassination"?
What is the :Florence throw"?

I have beat it to 100% sync on the PS3 and am working on my Xbox360 version.

Fenro
12-14-2009, 09:45 AM
D-assassination spam = it is possible to pull of 2 D-assassinations in succession ending many fights super easily.

as for D-assassination it refears to Double assassination which should be obvious :P

Florin throw = Throw money on the street its on the left side of the weapon weel

Captain Tomatoz
12-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Fenro:
D-assassination spam = it is possible to pull of 2 D-assassinations in succession ending many fights super easily.

as for D-assassination it refears to Double assassination which should be obvious :P

Florence throw = Throw money on the street its on the left side of the weapon weel

its florins not florence http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Fenro
12-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenro:

Florence throw = Throw money on the street its on the left side of the weapon weel

its florins not florence http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Il correct that right away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Badcow68
12-15-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks, I should have got the D-Assassinations. My Bad!!! And it would seem that yesterday was not a good day for me to read since I could not tell the difference betweeen Florence and Florins. Was thinking that a "Florence throw" was something to deal with a guard, a rooftop and distance before impact.

Does sound like fun.

newtype78
12-15-2009, 09:23 AM
definitely will start a new game with these "rules" should be fun!

OzDavis
12-15-2009, 10:30 AM
you may only carry 2 medicines at all time Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that you have to fill your pouch with five after you first reach the villa (right after Mario sends you to buy the greaves and dagger).

only 1 smokebomb cant be carried at all times and you may not use it to kill people If anyone can do the Contract Assassination in Florence where you have to kill ten brutes in a minute while sticking to this rule I'll be most impressed... not to mention curious how they did it...

DoubleNature
12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
If anyone can do the Contract Assassination in Florence where you have to kill ten brutes in a minute while sticking to this rule I'll be most impressed... not to mention curious how they did it...

I would try something like the way I beat it the first time (assuming you aren't notorious):
- Hire those mercs near by, and stop them close to the bridge.
- Poison a brute.
- Wait for the roaming brutes to come and watch the show, then poison as many as you can.
- When the first one dies (timer starts), order the mercs to attack.
- Run behind every brute engaged in a fight and give them a spleen piercing.

It could take a few attempts, but it can be done with zero/minimal damage.

MrNussbaum
12-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
If anyone can do the Contract Assassination in Florence where you have to kill ten brutes in a minute while sticking to this rule I'll be most impressed... not to mention curious how they did it...

I did it. It's actually pretty easy if you've mastered the side step move. Here's how I did it...walk up to the first group and double assassinate two of them. With eight left mix between countering with your hidden blades and working your way around behind the others for an instant kill. The key is to keep moving...with that many guards you're bound to end up behind them. Just don't sit around and wait for them to attack.

As for the original post, I would recommend not killing any guards that are required to be killed by the missions.