PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming and accessing bonus content.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 04:17 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about redeeming and accessing your Assassin's Creed Revelations- bonus content - found with some special versions of Revelations:

Please remember that while all copies of the game come with a Uplay Passport and access to online and a bonus item, not all come with bonus content codes!

If you have a bonus code, which will be located inside of the game box, remember that you need to redeem it via the extras menu ingame.

Doing so - will unlock all of the bonus content, unless you have a Signature edition - please read on after the links.

To access the content - please check these following support articles [please note your content may vary due to regional differences, but locations should remain the same]

Xbox 360 bonus content locations. (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15789/p/1421)

PS3 bonus content locations. (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786/p/1483%2C2355)

-=Signature Edition=-

If you are lucky enough to have a Signature Edition - part of the bonus code will allow you to download the short film 'Embers' and the Soundtrack.

To get those two items - you need to sign in to the following site and enter the bonus code there!

www.assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent (https://secure.ubi.com/register/Login.aspx?genomeId=f72e080f-9eaa-432d-b529-4f0aceb944e1&NextURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ubi.com&lang=en-US)

Remember you need to sign in but it will then allow you to download your content to your PC.

If you have problems viewing the page, please clear your browsers cache and restart the PC.

The Signature edition content is only available to those people with the correct codes and who live in certain regions - accessing the bonus content site from outside of those regions may not be possible also any codes may be region locked.

If you continue having issues, please either try a different browser - or contact Ubisoft support.

If you have any code issues, please contact Ubisoft Support directly - you may have to supply proof of purchase [such as a photo of the receipt for the game] and a photo on the faulty bonus code - so please have those ready!

Links to support are in my signature.

ethereal_d
11-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Dear manager,

Please see my post on

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5631056169 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5631056169)

The REAL problem is that the "bonuscontent" page is forwarding to a white blank page. I believe the forwarding is somehow broken.

In my post, I provide a shorten "real" link:
http://goo.gl/GG3Vo

The "real" link is obtained by putting the http://assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent link into Internet Archive: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

It shows me the "hidden" secure link.

Hope this help.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 10:44 AM
This has been reported - however the official link is the one people should use.

Posting other links - runs the risk that someone may attempt a phishing scam in the confusion.

I have updated the first post with a new link though - so please use that one.

ethereal_d
11-16-2011, 12:37 PM
I strongly agreed with you on risking someone else by accessing other links. On the other hand, I am just trying to help others on how to get to the page that should be working in the first place. I've also provided the way I've got the link so people who has questions can follow the similar approach themselves.

Thanks for updating the "official" link (which hide the forwarding address at the back...) and hopefully, the forwarding issue for the "real official link" will be resolved.

eddie0749
11-16-2011, 02:35 PM
the problem i'm having is that when i log in it redirect me to the ubi.com webside and it don't give me the choise of downloading the short film or soundtrack, i have try every link in this page and it do the same. this is really annoying and frustrating!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

tatertott94
11-16-2011, 09:15 PM
I have the signature edition of ACR, and ive put in my codes, i just dont know where to go to get the ottoman jester, and sword.

BLineDesigns
11-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I purchased the signature edition under the assumption that I would be provided with the soundtrack for Revelations. The official download link and bonus code allows me to download only the first 17 songs out of the entire soundtrack. Was this intentional?

Se-ed
11-16-2011, 10:07 PM
I have the Jesper unlock for the MP mode but I am on sequence 3 and the Turkish Armor is not there...what should I do?

Okina001
11-17-2011, 02:52 AM
The problem changed.

My problem is not blank page.

Instead, it is forwarding me to other page.
No any prompt to ask me to download the soundtrack or movie.

Before login:
https://secure.ubi.com/registe...w.ubi.com&lang=en-US

After login:
http://www.ubi.com/UK/default.aspx

Mr_Shade
11-17-2011, 03:41 AM
Did you buy the signature edition in your own county?

Which county are you in?

If you imported it, Access to the content may not be possible, since the access to the website is limited to county's which sell it.

I you can tell me where you are, I can check to see what the issue is.

Xzorac
11-17-2011, 03:45 AM
I can't even activate my additional in-game content, the code is not working, I go via Extras>Exclusive content but i'ts not working

Okina001
11-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Which county are you in?

If you imported it, Access to the content may not be possible, since the access to the website is limited to county's which sell it.

This is not an excuse.
GameStop is officially selling oversea.
If it is limited to US, GameStop has responsibility to tell customer or technically restricted to sell, just like Animus ans collector version. Both of those are automatically restricted and clearly state restrict within US.

So, any possible solution now?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2011, 04:12 AM
People with code issues need to contact support.

As posted in the first post, content may be region locked, so that may explain why you have issues accessing it from outside of North America.

I can only suggest you contact the retailer, or Ubisoft support.

Okina001
11-17-2011, 04:28 AM
November 16
Signature edition is pre-order only.
I have made order on Oct 27, 2011.
Your post was start from Nov 16.

Is this explaining what wrong is?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2011, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Okina001:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">November 16

Is this explaining what wrong is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No.

This thread is to help people find the content once unlocked in game, also to give people directions to the site.

There should be no problem accessing the content, I you live in North America.

The fact some people outside of that region have it, might not have been expected.

As I posted, you need to contact either the retailer or Ubisoft support to see what they suggest.

Okina001
11-17-2011, 04:57 AM
That's fine.

Now, I understand how Ubisoft treat the customers.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2011, 05:41 AM
That's fine.

Now, I understand how Ubisoft treat the customers. By asking you to contact support?

If you have problems with codes - you need to talk to support.. There may be a reason you can't access the content, which support can fix..

No one on the forum can correct any code problems.

If you don't want help, or advice I can't force you.

javo3x8
11-17-2011, 09:07 AM
got the same problem, got my signature edition, and the bonus content code dont work.., any idea ???

ABADAWhiteCat
11-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Hello there,
My sister recently got the EU Collector's Edition, and I got myself the Animus Edition.

Both are European. She activated the bonus content (SP Vlad mission, 2 MP char. Jester & Crusader), and we can see the MP stuff, so we assume she can access the Vlad mission when she gets to Seq. 3.

My user is a US account, and I cannot seem to find the mission (I finished the game already) OR use the MP characters.

Will I have problems with my incoming Animus Edition? I hope not, it was a costly endeavor.

AC: Brotherhood's DLC didn't give me any trouble: it was the Codex Edition (EU) and the bonus content and DLC was available to all users on my PS3 (sister, cousin, myself).

Help!

albertwesker22
11-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with the servers right now? I try to access the extra content and it just says "server is down, try again later"

Its been like that a while.

BlackRose1809
11-17-2011, 11:37 AM
What I did is when I went to put in the code I did it EXACTLY like it was written. Like if it said T6E8, you write it like that.

And when you have to put it on the bonus content page, you put in the dashes also.

naran6142
11-17-2011, 01:26 PM
my codes is coming up invalid

i live in north america and bought it here. the card with the code on it is in french tho, does this make a difference?

anyone with this problem

Yopparai_Saru
11-17-2011, 07:46 PM
I'll jus add that on my iPad I was unable to download the content, on the pc had no issues.

Make sure when you are typing in the code, you are typing it in EXACTLY how it is on the card. The card itself says case sensitive but you need to add the dashes as well!

Good Luck!

SGP_SGP
11-17-2011, 09:15 PM
could anyone please help me?
I have some trouble downloading Embers with the code that came with my game, it takes me to the web page and there I have to download it, then when the download is halfway complete, it suddenly gets cut, and then I just can't download it... is there a way to download it to my xbox or some way to fix this?
oh, and I already cleared my cache on my firefox... I also tried using the megaupload download manager, and the same problem...
I had no problem downloading the Soundtrack...

SGP_SGP
11-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:

i live in north america and bought it here. the card with the code on it is in french tho, does this make a difference?

anyone with this problem

It may be in french because of canada... many north america releases are intended to include the whole north america, not just the states... (north america includes: mexico, canada and us)

naran6142
11-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SGP_SGP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

anyone with this problem

It may be in french because of canada... many north america releases are intended to include the whole north america, not just the states... (north america includes: mexico, canada and us) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya i live in canada, but there is no english side to it... Maybe region locked for quebec, but i really doubt that

Se-ed
11-17-2011, 10:15 PM
I got my Signature Edition at Canada gamestop, the MP extra character is there but not the rest...the capacity upgrade and the turkish armor...

evillunatic
11-17-2011, 11:13 PM
I downloaded the OST with my Signature edition code, but it only had 17 tracks and it's called Vol. 1. I checked itunes and it says that there are supposed to be 28. Are the rest of the tracks going to be available in the near future or are we stuck with only one volume? Cause if their not it'll be a huge letdown especially since it was never advertised that we were only getting part of it. :/

Se-ed
11-17-2011, 11:55 PM
really shame on you ubisoft...

ABADAWhiteCat
11-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Just to clarify my previous message:

Is the bonus content from the Animus/Collector's Edition user-locked?

EchoSider
11-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by edmond0208:
I got my Signature Edition at Canada gamestop, the MP extra character is there but not the rest...the capacity upgrade and the turkish armor...

Agreed.

Although I think it's probably pretty safe to assume that this is going to be the only free Sound Track download that we get for this game. If you we want the rest, we'll have to download it. Not totally enraged by it, just a little disappointed.

Also, if people are having problems downloading, I was also having an issue, but it turned out when I left Firefox and tried it in IE it worked without a hitch. So maybe try this and see if it helps at all.

Frozen_illuzion
11-18-2011, 01:41 PM
My question is why other profiles on the same console cant access the pre-order dlc, why is it profile locked? normally dlc works in a way that anyone on the same console in which the dlc was purchased or redeem unlocks for everyone (maps/weapons/characters/etc...)why no file download? I am very unhappy that I can't use the dlc like the upgrades/or skins on my other profiles.

Any replys to this question are great appreciated.

thanks

ABADAWhiteCat
11-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Frozen_illuzion:
My question is why other profiles on the same console cant access the pre-order dlc, why is it profile locked? normally dlc works in a way that anyone on the same console in which the dlc was purchased or redeem unlocks for everyone (maps/weapons/characters/etc...)why no file download? I am very unhappy that I can't use the dlc like the upgrades/or skins on my other profiles.

thanks

Yes, exactly! Thanks for clarifying my question!

XxRhamnalesxX
11-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Okay guys. for the Issue with the Bonus Content follow what the Forum Manager Said. Click the Link and Follow On screen Instructions. If you guys took the time to read the instructions it would personally be a lot less stressful towards Ubisoft trying to help you and also much easier on yourselves. if you followed instructions the download should be done in 10 minutes depending on Internet Speed.

Thanks Alot Ubisoft Your Instructions Worked Pefect =)

wsexson
11-18-2011, 06:47 PM
My question is why other profiles on the same console cant access the pre-order dlc, why is it profile locked?
Yeah, I am kind of bummed out that I can't play the Vlad hidden tomb in my game since the pre-order bonus features are on my wife's PS3 user profile. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

FinalDeimos
11-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Picked up ACR Nov 15. redeemed the code with code redeem fuction on my PS3, bonus content never downloaded, except for Embers and the soundtrack. before you ask GM USA, Kentucky.

Tr1p1taka
11-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by XxRhamnalesxX:
Okay guys. for the Issue with the Bonus Content follow what the Forum Manager Said. Click the Link and Follow On screen Instructions. If you guys took the time to read the instructions it would personally be a lot less stressful towards Ubisoft trying to help you and also much easier on yourselves. if you followed instructions the download should be done in 10 minutes depending on Internet Speed.

Thanks Alot Ubisoft Your Instructions Worked Pefect =)

Supercilious, condescending and patronising. But also, in most cases, quite correct. There are however, people with genuine problems that were not due to their inability to follow instructions. Those are the people that this thread sought to assist. I'm glad your purchase and downloads went well.

Tr1p1taka
11-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by ABADAWhiteCat:

Yes, apparently it is. I have discovered this the hard way (I redeemed the codes against MY User, on the game which is a gift for my son - HE is angry, his Mum wants me assassinated). The only response I've had so far from Tech Support simply confirmed that they are locked to a profile - contradicting the section in the Passport guide FAQ on the Tech Support website that said dlc would be available to all users on a console.

While I'm unhappy that it happens to anyone, I'm relieved to know it isn't just me that was affected. Further discussion of this issue is probably best left to another thread, but it may be useful for people reading this thread to know that this situation exists.

ABADAWhiteCat
11-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Tr1p1taka:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ABADAWhiteCat:

Yes, apparently it is. I have discovered this the hard way (I redeemed the codes against MY User, on the game which is a gift for my son - HE is angry, his Mum wants me assassinated). The only response I've had so far from Tech Support simply confirmed that they are locked to a profile - contradicting the section in the Passport guide FAQ on the Tech Support website that said dlc would be available to all users on a console.

While I'm unhappy that it happens to anyone, I'm relieved to know it isn't just me that was affected. Further discussion of this issue is probably best left to another thread, but it may be useful for people reading this thread to know that this situation exists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently, the bonus content doesn't count as DLC, since nothing was downloaded (unlike the online pass). I hope UBI will find a solution for this.

Collector and Animus Editions are not cheap, and not being able to use their extras is very, very disappointing.

PetroxExplorer
11-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi,

Here's my problem:

I entered the code not in-game, but through the PSN store. The code was valid.

I have followed your instructions on finding the bonus content, but only the Jester MP skin is there. Both extra outfits are locked. I haven't made it to DNA sequence 3, so I can't comment on the bonus mission but I'm assuming it also isn't there.

So, what can be done? re-entering another valid code through the game doesn't work either.

Suggestions?

PS - I live in Canada.

PetroxExplorer
11-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I guess my real question is:

can the signature content only be unlocked by entering the code through the in-game menu?

Am I screwed because I entered it directly in the PSN "redeem code" section of the store?

Is there any way of fixing this?

niners5Xchamps
11-19-2011, 02:31 PM
I have the Signature edition and am wondering if all users on the PS3 will be abl to use this content. i.e. Can both me and my brother on seperate user accounts can obtain the vlad the impaler sword and MP costume?

ABADAWhiteCat
11-19-2011, 03:32 PM
This^.

Psychopompador
11-19-2011, 03:44 PM
I entered my signature edition code on my Xbox and saw a screen indicating the three things I unlocked, but I am not able to access them in game. The outfits menu has 2 boxes that say "locked" same with the weapon capacity upgrades... also no Vlad level shows up on the map...

I am on sequence 4.

seriously annoying. (great game though)

Tr1p1taka
11-20-2011, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by niners5Xchamps:
I have the Signature edition and am wondering if all users on the PS3 will be abl to use this content. i.e. Can both me and my brother on seperate user accounts can obtain the vlad the impaler sword and MP costume?

No. The extra stuff is only available to the User that redeemed the code. So other Users on the PS3 will not be able to access the Vlad thing or the Multiplayer characters.

jel_20
11-20-2011, 11:38 AM
im having similar problems with the missing content.

my codes were entered correctly, i HAD access to the Turkish armor in the beginning of the game(like the instructions say, "...available at the start of sequence 2") but now, in memory 4 currently, the armor has gone.

i apologize if im showing my ignorance, but am i missing something? can you only HAVE access to it in sequence 2?

i contacted support 24hrs ago, no rely yet.

iceboii1
11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
im having a problem i have the signature version and i received the jester costume but my ammo capacity and sword are not found any reason why email your answer to triggatre@gmail.com please help

SGP_SGP
11-21-2011, 07:11 PM
I also have problems with my bonus content, I'm at sequence 2 and there's no outfit or anything. I tried to redeem the code again to see if I could download the stuff again, ( I already did actually downloaded it once) and it said that the code had already been used, (which is true) so, is there a way to download the stuff again? or why I can't see any of my bonus content?

exotic.invader
11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
I purchased the Animus edition for AUS/NZ.

I mainly use a Canadian PSN ID but the code for the bonus content was only successfully entered with my NZ PSN ID. Entering it within the game in my Canadian PSN ID always came up as being invalid.

Additionally, although the bonus content was unlocked with my NZ PSN ID, the content is not accessible with my CAD PSN ID.

So... I would hazard to confirm that the bonus content is region locked and also locked to a specific PSN ID for that region.

I hope this helps clear this up for some of you.

woowu
11-22-2011, 05:01 AM
So the general consensus is that the Signature edition content doesn't work if I imported?

Im from Romania and the game is from the US and I entered the code in my US PSN account and then I got a "thanks for using PSstore" or something.

That's it?

zecruz69
11-22-2011, 04:59 PM
I Have bought the Assassins Creed Revelations Collectors Edition. I'm from Portugal and got it from the UK, Today i entered my redeem code in my PS3, from the Extras menu, and it said redeem successfully, however it didn't download anything, it does not appear on my transfers on the PSN Store, and i have no mention of the extras in the Extra menu.

How should i proceed to fix this?

thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tr1p1taka
11-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by zecruz69:
I Have bought the Assassins Creed Revelations Collectors Edition. I'm from Portugal and got it from the UK, Today i entered my redeem code in my PS3, from the Extras menu, and it said redeem successfully, however it didn't download anything, it does not appear on my transfers on the PSN Store, and i have no mention of the extras in the Extra menu.

I think you need to see this page (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786), which is the Tech Support answer to "How do I access my exclusive content?".

ale2009300
11-22-2011, 07:15 PM
my assassins creed revelations uplay passport wont work. I need help

zecruz69
11-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Tr1p1taka:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zecruz69:

I think you need to see this page (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786), which is the Tech Support answer to "How do I access my exclusive content?". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the help mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ill try it later when i get home http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif tnkx again ^^

zecruz69
11-23-2011, 04:25 PM
I just checked my Inventory, and i dont have the suits unlocked so its confirmed i have the same problem of not getting the extras :S

Any help/tips?

thanks

skuII88
11-24-2011, 02:18 PM

thanks

I'm really waiting for an answer from ubisoft why they profile locked the additional content. I always preordered any AC game, and always the collectors editions. Even bought ac shirts from the ubiworkshop. Now I paid a lot for the animus edition, I activated the extra content on my account. Now my wife who is also a big ac fan wants to unlock the content on her account (on the same ps3). Seems the code is not active anymore! We are pretty ****ed, paid extra for extra content and can only use it on 1 account? I bought the whole game inclusive the extra content and if we want the extra content on both accounts I see no reason why we should buy 2 animus editions!

Tnx for screwing loyal fans of the serie Ubisoft, next ac will be a pc version "bought" from a torrent site if this doesn't get fixed and my wife can't enjoy the extra content we paid for.

RinoTheBouncer
11-25-2011, 10:39 AM
I have the Collector Edition from HMV store and Embers is included as a separate DVD with the whole package as well as the soundtrack.

The bonus contents are available as a redeemable code.

math.sab
11-25-2011, 11:34 AM
I've bought the Animus Edition for ps3 from England and none of my codes can be redemeed, it says that is not valid. My account is from us but I live on Brazil.

Kaena2012
11-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Well i just gave up on the in game extras.
2 codes Gamestop gave did not work and the strange thing about the 3rd code they gave is it worked for the soundtrack and embers
I entered from the extras menu and the weird thing is an icon came up which appeared like the item was added or ordered (PS3 and the icon when you have ordered something) and then i get a message that the code is no longer valid.
Worse was Ubisoft support which i explained but only got the answer to contact who i purchased the game from
Oh well at least i have some of the extras would have been mad if i would have ordered the 99 dollar version like i normally do

Tr1p1taka
11-25-2011, 04:09 PM
A lot of these threads are repeating the same information, but this is not surprising as people discover different things as they encounter problems. As more and more people come forward with their problems, the picture is indeed becoming clearer. As I understand it, the situation is this;

The Uplay passport comes with a code that when redeemed, will get a small download that brings a character skin and some other stuff. The passport is then available to anyone using that console.. BUT, the downloaded content is only available to the User account that redeemed the codes.

The Collector's Edition has codes which, when redeemed, do not actually trigger any kind of download, as the content is already on the disc. The extra character skins and Vlad mission thingy are now unlocked on your game files. BUT... they are only available to the User account that redeemed the codes.

In both cases, you may not actually see whether the codes were redeemed successfully until part-way through the game (see here (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786) for details on where to find them).

So in my case (mentioned on my own thread elsewhere), I have got Bonus Content that will appear on my PS3 User account, but won't be available to my son, for whom the game was bought. Gahh!!! For other people, it seems that many of you are smart people who have set up multiple PS3 accounts to show you in different regions, so you can get hold of region-specific bonus content. I don't know much about how that works, but when you are looking for the content, be aware that you will only get to play it on the User account that you are logged into when you redeem it. So, if you have a preferred User account to use for gaming, make sure you use that one when entering the codes.

I think this is correct, please feel free to point out where I've got it wrong.

In the meantime, I've bought another copy of Collector's Edition but I won't load it until Support give me advice on the "correct" way to do it (should I delete the existing game files and passport first, or just enter the codes, etc.).

Comment: No, I'm NOT rich, no I'm NOT happy about this. No, out of principle I would prefer to find a better solution, but my child's Christmas present is at stake and my wife is willing to scrape up money for a second game rather than see his fun ruined by my well-intentioned faux pas.

Yoyitsu25
11-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Excuse me I am having the same problem as okina001 and I live in Puerto Rico bought the game in Gamestop and got the signature edition

SGP_SGP
11-25-2011, 06:42 PM
I just discovered an interesting thing... has everybody actually read their card thing that comes with the game? some games do not contain an outfit, but they do contain everything else, and they do are available at the points that the faq everyone from ubisoft uses... I think that like half of the people out there actually just didn't read the card and they think they're missing their stuff...

Sparda4life
11-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by PsychopompadorS:
I entered my signature edition code on my Xbox and saw a screen indicating the three things I unlocked, but I am not able to access them in game. The outfits menu has 2 boxes that say "locked" same with the weapon capacity upgrades... also no Vlad level shows up on the map...

I am on sequence 4.

seriously annoying. (great game though)

I don't know how far you are now but the locked costumes are the desmond skin(complete all 5 parts of desmonds journy to unlock) and one of the other pre-order outfits. the capacity upgrades happen automatically. The Ottoman jester is multiplayer exclusive(don't mean to sound like a jerk, i appologize if i do) and to unlock Vlad the Impaler's sword goto Sofia's shop and find the map hidden on one of the shelves, it'll automatically unlock and be located as "hidden tomb"(labeled as such when you goto the shop before the first masyaf key expedition as well.) hope this helped.

P.S. why no opening theme with download soundtrack TwT

lukevader24011
11-28-2011, 06:35 PM
i just bought it multiplayer worked with the passport but then today is says that you dont have the privalillages i im like what the heck the passport wont work anymore i played it for 3 days but now it wont work like ubisoft has to fix or im complaining http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

ABADAWhiteCat
11-29-2011, 02:33 AM
OK, so my Animus Edition arrived yesterday in the mail.

Has there been a fix yet for the bonus content?
I don't want to use the code unless I'm sure I can access it on my user.

Help me Ubisoft, you're my only hope!

math.sab
11-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Great, and now the support won't let me access my question page. It stuck on the login page.

Absolix
12-01-2011, 05:15 AM
I have the same problem that all of these people have. I redeemed my Animus Edition code on my UK PSN because it didn't work on my Brazilian one (The one i play my games) and now i can only acess the content on the UK account. Now i know that the DLC is account locked but i wish to know, will Ubisoft fix this? If so, did i waste my $99 dollar bonus code? As i can gather, all that content is already on the disc so no download is needed, the code is only a unlocking device for the content. I just want either my code back or a fix for this issue so that all my PSN accounts could have access to the DLC like all other Assassin's Creed games before this one had...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Hi guys, please report all code problems to support, the link is in my signature.

halfaworldaway
12-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Hello folks, is this the best place to ask about the 30% off code that came with revelations?

I redeemed my code last night but was unable to purchase AC: Brotherood, i could see that this game was on offer at 25% off but after i input the code the game became unavailable, anyone know why this is happening?

EU, PS3 owner

SirJangada
12-01-2011, 02:21 PM
guys! help me out! my ACR signature edition just arrived! and with it GameStop exclusive content... My PSN Account is from UK but the game is from US... i'm affraid to use the code on the uk psn and lose it all just because the game wont read the files correctly... anybody having the same issue?how did u work it out?

Templar96
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
i only got the french paper for the signature edition vlad mission/jester and not the english version what do i do

Frejim
12-02-2011, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Which county are you in?

This is not an excuse.
GameStop is officially selling oversea.
If it is limited to US, GameStop has responsibility to tell customer or technically restricted to sell, just like Animus ans collector version. Both of those are automatically restricted and clearly state restrict within US.

So, any possible solution now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem. I pre-ordered my copy from gamestop in the US. I live in Nicaragua (since I'm working here), but I cant download the soundtrack nor the short film??? How come???

Ubi shouldnt restrict us based on our location.

I have the code so, what's the problem???

and then you blame piracy!

UbiGabe
12-02-2011, 04:08 PM
@Frejim: It's not always up to us, honestly. Region-coding is not necessarily defined by us and the laws of individual regions vary. I can't really get into the details as I must admit that I'm not familiar with all of them, but import/export rules and regulations are complicated and designed to protect local/regional industry. In some cases, this means that conflicts occur between region-coded content, and that is, to put it mildly, regrettable.

Frejim
12-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ComDevGabe:
@Frejim: It's not always up to us, honestly. Region-coding is not necessarily defined by us and the laws of individual regions vary. I can't really get into the details as I must admit that I'm not familiar with all of them, but import/export rules and regulations are complicated and designed to protect local/regional industry. In some cases, this means that conflicts occur between region-coded content, and that is, to put it mildly, regrettable.

Only 2 options for me then:

1. Either UBI give me my rightful movie & soundtrack.

or

2. I go look for a torrent of the movie and soundtrack. Hey I know that would be piracy, but no, since I'm supposed to own that content anyways.

Also, how come the signature edition bonus are locked to my profile???? that's against SONY rules. My kid has the right to get my same bonus if he plays in my same PS3.

SirJangada
12-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Frejim:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComDevGabe:

Only 2 options for me then:

1. Either UBI give me my rightful movie & soundtrack.

or

2. I go look for a torrent of the movie and soundtrack. Hey I know that would be piracy, but no, since I'm supposed to own that content anyways.

Also, how come the signature edition bonus are locked to my profile???? that's against SONY rules. My kid has the right to get my same bonus if he plays in my same PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you 0/

nighthawk968
12-03-2011, 10:24 AM
how should it look when I enter it?

uppercase or lowercase?

Dashes or no dashes?

White-Sharingan
12-03-2011, 12:11 PM
So Ubisoft, doy ou guys realize Puerto Rico is part of the US? do you guys realize that Puerto Rico is NOT from the UK or the rest of Europe? You guys realize that we use American servers for the games? that we have American Gamestops? we get the same deals as USA?

If you understand this, then why am I being redirected to the UK site when I log in. It doesn't even give me the option to redeem a code. So I tried tethering through my HTC Evo, which uses Texas servers to connect, meaning the site will recognize me as USA, but guess what? since my account says Puerto Rico, I still couldn't access my content. So I had to make a new account which stated I was from the US, and using my phone to tether. Guess what? it worked, so I clicked the download link and my content started download. I decided to change the internet back to the Puerto Rico one since I wasn't going to spend 2gb of data on my phone. Guess what? the download is at 500B/s and dropping. So what are we going to do here? Will you guys force your staff to take geography/history lessons?

ElementCollins
12-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Seriously I have left for work for A week and a half and the Site is Still Down .... Wait, nothing loads its a white screen meaning there is no Site!! I don't understand how if I were to buy Embers with MS points I would get it but with my code and the site I'm directed to by this card I PAYED FOR BY PRE-ORDER I get NOTHING, On my end In CANADA (so no excuse for me being in a different region or have Diff laws and junk) THE SITE IS JUST DOWN LIKE COME ON A MINOR PROBLEM THAT IS BEING PUSHED A SIDE FOR NO REASON I NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ANOTHER PRE-ORDERS! BUT Seriously Ubi soft you's have made one of the finest Games to date with Assassins Creed franchise and I am a die hard FAN, own all the game's beat them all and will never trade them in as I like the collection you's have fixed the online play GREAT Awesome servers now Doesn't take 40mins for a game to start good job on that but for a little site to be down and just simply not work is BS like get on it and fix it since the game came out the site has been DOWN my Question is WHY AND WHATS TAKING SO LONG!! WHAT IS A MATTER WITH YOUR WORKERS...
Oh and one thing I don't want to look for the discussion on the site so ill ask here I thought there was to be a place to write in Clan Tag what happened to this Idea Which would be a good one as this game has a very competitive edge to it thanks and I would ask that I be e-mailed ( s.p.collins@msn.com ) as I feel now this is a personal problem as it is to everyone for us not being American's we get the crap DEAL!

White-Sharingan
12-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ElementCollins:
Seriously I have left for work for A week and a half and the Site is Still Down .... Wait, nothing loads its a white screen meaning there is no Site!! I don't understand how if I were to buy Embers with MS points I would get it but with my code and the site I'm directed to by this card I PAYED FOR BY PRE-ORDER I get NOTHING, On my end In CANADA (so no excuse for me being in a different region or have Diff laws and junk) THE SITE IS JUST DOWN LIKE COME ON A MINOR PROBLEM THAT IS BEING PUSHED A SIDE FOR NO REASON I NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ANOTHER PRE-ORDERS! BUT Seriously Ubi soft you's have made one of the finest Games to date with Assassins Creed franchise and I am a die hard FAN, own all the game's beat them all and will never trade them in as I like the collection you's have fixed the online play GREAT Awesome servers now Doesn't take 40mins for a game to start good job on that but for a little site to be down and just simply not work is BS like get on it and fix it since the game came out the site has been DOWN my Question is WHY AND WHATS TAKING SO LONG!! WHAT IS A MATTER WITH YOUR WORKERS...
Oh and one thing I don't want to look for the discussion on the site so ill ask here I thought there was to be a place to write in Clan Tag what happened to this Idea Which would be a good one as this game has a very competitive edge to it thanks and I would ask that I be e-mailed ( s.p.collins@msn.com ) as I feel now this is a personal problem as it is to everyone for us not being American's we get the crap DEAL!

We should just download the torrent of these files. Since we already have the permission to own these contents, it's technically legal.

So my download completely stopped Ubisoft, thank you again. Thank you for ignoring my post as well, you guys know I'm right and you're wrong, but that's fine.

davial1986
12-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I bought the Signature Edition and can't access the bonus content on my brother profile (profile locked... seriously ubi???). What Ubisoft will do about that? The bonus is already on the disc and I can't use on a different profile? I paid for it Ubi!

Sunnylit
12-05-2011, 03:26 AM
I'm also one of those overseas PS3 gamers pre-ordered the Signature edition from Gamestop USA.

Like White-Sharingan said for the OST and Embers. Because Ubisoft blocked non-US Uplay ID to claim the contents, there are 2 options available:

1. Ask our DEAREST support to change our country, you can check this from your profile. But God knows when and will they help, or

2. Create a new Uplay account base on the origin of your game bought from (Just pick a postal code, say 94107 for US).

I took the second option. But I guess the code will also link with the new Uplay account, which means you cannot use it again on your old ID to claim the in-game bonus. (Or is it simply restricted for the location of PSN ID? Till now no one answered this) Very regretful. But I am 100% sure Ubisoft would put them into later DLCs to make quick money again, just like what happened in ACB http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Also about the Uplay passport issue. Some people said once claimed on one PSN ID, all others on the same console can play online. But some also said non-same-region-as-the-game PSN ID could not claim it but the code still treat as used. I am still hopeless waiting for Ubisoft support's official answer.

PS: I posted my question to support since Nov 24. Do received 2 replies, but none of them answers my question, just keep telling me to ask the retailer what region my game is, even I told them it's a US version since the very beginning. Interesting advise.

davial1986
12-05-2011, 05:33 PM
I just received this answer from ubisoft support:
"Unfortunately, the bonus content is only unlocked for the account use to activate the key." and they changed the status to "solved". What was solved???
I am very disappointed with Ubisoft, this is like "f*** you customer we don't give a ****", unfortunately they act as mercenaries, the support don't solve any problem, the only thing they want is our money. There's only one thing to do, don't buy Ubisoft games again. Respect your customers Ubisoft.

SevketErhat
12-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by ABADAWhiteCat:
Hello there,
My sister recently got the EU Collector's Edition, and I got myself the Animus Edition.

Both are European. She activated the bonus content (SP Vlad mission, 2 MP char. Jester & Crusader), and we can see the MP stuff, so we assume she can access the Vlad mission when she gets to Seq. 3.

My user is a US account, and I cannot seem to find the mission (I finished the game already) OR use the MP characters.

Will I have problems with my incoming Animus Edition? I hope not, it was a costly endeavor.

AC: Brotherhood's DLC didn't give me any trouble: it was the Codex Edition (EU) and the bonus content and DLC was available to all users on my PS3 (sister, cousin, myself).

Help!

Same problem here

Frejim
12-07-2011, 02:00 PM
It'd be easier if UBI gave us a PSN voucher to download the movie and soundtrack

ElementCollins
12-07-2011, 03:48 PM
THANKS Ubisoft it worked finely well its downloading... the link on the 1st of this page works!! I was amazed https://secure.ubi.com/registe...w.ubi.com&lang=en-US (https://secure.ubi.com/register/Login.aspx?genomeId=f72e080f-9eaa-432d-b529-4f0aceb944e1&NextURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ubi.com&lang=en-US)

Orryn75
12-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Dear Mr_Shade,
I really enjoy the AC series, it was the sole reason i was anxious to jump into the next gen console when it came out and have enjoyed evey installment since. however with Revelations I have trophies involved with certain multiplayer characters that I can find no mention of how to unlock, Corsair,Brigand,Privateer, and Galdiator. I also have the multi player map pack that has trophies that require certain maps that I also can find no indication of how to unlock(Siena,Jerusalem,Dyers,San donato,firenze,and Imperial district) I followed the instructions with the code cards when i received my game on release day and for uplay and I am 70% complete with storyline trophies and lvl 35 muliplayer am i missing something? searches online indicate that these packs are not available till January. please help. Thank you

Frejim
12-08-2011, 08:20 PM
@ Orryn75

those trophies are for the upcoming DLC. So dont worry for them just yet. The first pack is coming next week.

Also, they are not required for the plat.

jajis0713
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
SOMBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET BONUS CONTENT BECUASE IM STUCK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

jajis0713
12-11-2011, 06:00 PM
HEP!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

regulus007
12-12-2011, 08:11 AM
<- Can't get the bonus content either. Although I think it may be because I bought the GameStop US Signature Edition, and I'm living in Singapore.

Frejim had a point.

Ubisoft: Could you at least come clean on whether is it really region locked and who are the ones who will be... uh... screwed? If you're gonna screw all the not-USA countries (and certain US territories), you could at least be honest about it.

fireone100
12-12-2011, 08:57 PM
What is the "One exclusive customisation item" mentioned with the animus edition? ive put in all my codes and i cant find it? noone else knows what it is either.

underoverdrive
12-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Hello,

My problem is that I entered in my code, it took me to the download page for the exclusive content (this is all on the PSN), and told me it had downloaded. When I try to get my multiplayer characters, they aren't there. I check my downloads list under account manager for PSN and all I see is my UPLAY passport but when I check my transactions, it says I should've received the "Signature Edition" content. Please help!

Thanks

ShaharGRN
12-24-2011, 03:06 AM
I went to the extra content and tried to enter my code for the ottoman doctor,the crusader and ezio's ultimate armor and it says the code is not valid. I tried a few times and im sure I wrote the right code what should I do?

GOWVD
12-24-2011, 05:11 AM
I redeemed the collector's edition bonus code from ps store and not from the in game menu...and i can't find the extra content...

any solution?

naran6142
12-24-2011, 11:14 AM
i just gave up on trying to make my code work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-24-2011, 12:10 PM
This will help some of you http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/15786 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786)

gtuil
12-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Hello, I have tried 5 times to get my soundtrack and movie, I go to assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent and it tells me to log in, I enter my info and click log in, all it does is redirect me to http://www.ubi.com/US/default.aspx I have tried everything, Yes I deleted my browsing history twice and rebooted still not working. As for instructions I have 1.go to assassinscreed.com/bonus content and log in. 2.when prompted enter code.

uwilliam
12-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by underoverdrive:
Hello,

My problem is that I entered in my code, it took me to the download page for the exclusive content (this is all on the PSN), and told me it had downloaded. When I try to get my multiplayer characters, they aren't there. I check my downloads list under account manager for PSN and all I see is my UPLAY passport but when I check my transactions, it says I should've received the "Signature Edition" content. Please help!

Thanks

With me happened the same problem, with exclusive Single Player bonus mission, ammo upgrades and multiplayer character of Signature Edition. =/

Ubisoft please resolve these problems quickly, I and many users are already losing patience with this and have never been given any solution!

KyaraLefay
12-25-2011, 11:10 AM
hello, same issue here as gtuil had: after login, I get automaticaly redirected to a http://www.ubi.com/UK/default.aspx, where there is no option to select dowloads/bonuses. I tried many things, deleting cookies, temp files, loging from different PC, I even tried to register a new account, but every time the same happens,after I log in I get transfered to this other page. I'm sure I'm logged in as the page says "Hello, bzbarna" top right.
Here is what Ubi support wrote me:
"The Signature edition of the game was designed only for US market. In this situation please contact Gamestop ion order to check how to unlock the content in the game. "
I also wrote to Gamestop, and they replied:
"The code you are referring to is actually pre-packaged with the game itself and is not supplied directly from GameStop. We would suggest contacting the manufacturer if your game did not include all of the described items or if the pre packaged code does not work appropriately. "
I had no issues to redeem the in-game bonus, its just the soundtrack and Embers movie I have problems with. And I also have AC2 and AC:B which I bought in Hungary, they are not signature/US editions. What I fail to understand,why does Ubi think this is region/signature edition problem? I cant even get to the page of the bonuscontent to try the code, so to me its more like a web-page issue... As I said, the ingame content works fine.

KyaraLefay
12-25-2011, 11:51 AM
I can confirm (at least for PC users who ordered AC:R from Gamestop US): you cannot redeem soundtrack and movie on the webpage if your Uplay location is not United States.
I tried creating new accounts on the assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent page. First I provided my location as Hungary. After registration, I get automaticaly forwarded to the ubi page, no dowload option there. Then I created again another account, this time I gave UK as my location. Same issue, got forwarded again. Third time I created the account with location: United States and now when I log in with this account I stay on the page and I see the option to enter the code... So it seems to me that you can redeem the code only if your location is US... If I'm right, then the solution here would be to have them change the location info of your UPlay account to UnitedStates.

KyaraLefay
12-25-2011, 12:04 PM
forgot to include these reponses, as I see that the forum admins keep suggesting to turn to the retailer or Ubisoft for support. You can clearly see that we are left in the middle with no help.
Ubisoft response:
"The Signature edition of the game was designed only for US market. In this situation please contact Gamestop ion order to check how to unlock the content in the game. "
Gamestop response:
"The code you are referring to is actually pre-packaged with the game itself and is not supplied directly from GameStop. We would suggest contacting the manufacturer if your game did not include all of the described items or if the pre packaged code does not work appropriately. "

mesosteros
12-25-2011, 02:32 PM
My Animus Edition content is not unlocked in-game! What's going on??? I have no access to the 2 multiplayer characters and no access to the armor of brutus in singleplayer!

Lucreto
12-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Same problems

Neal-Legend
12-25-2011, 03:10 PM
I've got a problem too.

I am from the UK, my PSN account is also UK and I pre-ordered the UK collectors edition of the game

After redeeming my codes (PLAY.COM altair outfit and the bonus content) through the Extra - Exclusive Content, I realised that this content was not accessible even then.

I have checked my Services List and found the Collector Edition and PRE-ORDER VOUCHER services and in my Transaction History the two transactions and my uplay passport transactions were there.

The Collector edition bonus content and PRE-ORDER VOUCHER came under Services List which im not sure should be there. There was no downloaded and they do not appear under download history where I can find my UPLAY passport.

Anyone with the same problem here?

gtuil
12-25-2011, 10:28 PM
so I looked at my account, and it turns out that I somehow set my country as United States minor outlying islands, I don't know how I did that but if what I am reading is correct this is the problem, Ubisoft could have had the redirect go to a page stating this instead of the main page, would have made it less confusing.

ISNPRI
12-26-2011, 12:32 AM
PS3: I redeemed my bonus content code (Signature Edition) ,but I didn't get none of the content.

Daviko22
12-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Quite similar problem here, last saturday I redeemed my Signature Edition PS3 code via PSN, and the in-game bonus content didn't unlocked (neither the mp jester character, the Vlad's prision level nor the ammo upgrade), even when it appears listed under the Services tab; but otherwise, i've been able to download the soundtrack and the short film from the webpage, using the same code, without problem...

RDGriffinIII
12-27-2011, 03:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">November 16

Is this explaining what wrong is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, if it's pre-order only how come I acquired a copy of sig edition yesterday?
If proof is needed i'll take a picture of the box and the receipt...

Reno171
12-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I purchased the Special Edition on the PS3. I was supposed to get the Turkish costume, The crusader and the ottoman doctor. But that didn't happen.
I'm in the UK, all my accounts are registered in the uk, and the game has the UK product code.

The passport code worked perfectly fine. But a while later I decided I wanted to use the turkish armour thing. Went to input the code, it said "Thank you for using PlaystationStore" but no download was triggered.

So why didn't it work?

ubercool777
12-27-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm one of many distressed of the fact that I downloaded my Signature Edition code, to have nothing received. Please Ubisoft, hear our pleas! We want our things!

Matty-R-14
12-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Guys don't worry, Ubisoft have noticed the problem and I bet they will find a solution to this ASAP, this isn't a one off, it's happened to everyone including me who has recently tried to redeem, all it requires is a bit of patience, they will rectify the problem I'm certain of it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

scottad
12-27-2011, 06:59 PM
I redeemed my codes on ps3 but no in game content has been unlocked, whats going on?

darkdynamo
12-27-2011, 07:50 PM
so if you do it on playstation store instead of the extras menu will anything be affected because I did it that way and I dont have any of the bonus content please help

fat_boy_1980
12-27-2011, 09:23 PM
I had the same as the above....15 posts. I bought signiture edition at gamestop, but was still able to get it a month later after release. I had to post photos of reciept, dlc card in the box with code on it and photo of the multiplayer screen that doesnt show my content where it should be. They emailed me another code and that didnt work. On Monday Dec 26th Ubi support via phone, told me that Playstation Store is having a problem with their network transferring DLC redeemed to in-game. They are supposed to be fixing the problem and your content should show up when the fix is completed. It was comforting hearing that I just want to know when I can play as my Jester and use the other content. Thank you Ubi soft for good customer support and I love the game. Thank you

Argontis
12-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Hello,

Thank You for trying to help me and forwarding me here.

Ok so I have tried the bonus content page already and I have already downloaded embers and the soundtrack but even after inputting the code, the issue was not fixed.

Just thought I'd let you know. So now I will call ubisoft support to see what they can do.

IridescantAngel
12-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey guys,

Tried to redeem the code for the extra multiplayer characters, along with the extra armour for single player. It doesn't seem to have worked.

We have a ubisoft account, and put in the code via the extras menu, but nothing has happened. We dont have the extra content. When we try going back and putting in the code again, it says it's not applicable (due to it being a unique code)

Any help? I hope this is the right place.

Thanks.

Frejim
12-28-2011, 12:30 PM
This is what I did after waiting for the "clueless" Ubi support:

I just created another Uplay account, this time I put US in my country. Now I can download the movie and soundtrack.

Wassertroll1994
12-29-2011, 04:30 AM
hi,
i entered my code for the single player armor and the 2 multiplayer characters via the extra content menu before i had a save game. well as i started playing the single and multiplayer nothing appeared. no new content. Im playing on the PS3. The Ubisoft Support doesn't answer my question. It just changed the title...
It kinda sucks consdering i payed 60 Euros for the game. The transaction is listed in my services.
I hope the problem will be solved soon.
mfg

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-29-2011, 04:39 AM
Please ensure you have the correct region set.

Wassertroll1994
12-29-2011, 04:45 AM
since i come from germany and the product (special edition with ezios ultimate armor and the crusader and the ottoman doctor) seems to be sold only by 2 big shops in germany my region is set to germany.

Neal-Legend
12-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Ubi-Mush:
Please ensure you have the correct region set.

Regions are set correctly with quite a few people. The ubisoft response has been slow and unhelpful.

Has ubisoft realized that something is wrong with its database or do they still think its the customers who have the wrong settings? I cant tell seeing as my question on ubisoft support hasn't had a response for a week now.

Elatreus
12-29-2011, 05:02 AM
Not been fixed yet?

I received the special edition of the game today, but I don't dare enter any of my bonus content codes incase I lose them.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Keep an eye here http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...rs/detail/a_id/16056 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16056)

Wassertroll1994
12-29-2011, 10:01 AM
thx Ubi-Mush
finally i response.

NetWalkerBR
12-31-2011, 06:05 AM
Ok, 1 more for the list.

I just reedemed my PS3 Signature Edition bonus code yesterday but the contents were not unlocked in game. I can see in my PSN transaction story that the item was activated, but bonus is nowhere tto be found in game. Please UBI fix this ASAP.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-31-2011, 06:10 AM
Please see here https://www.facebook.com/Ubiso...ts/10150558836877464 (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/posts/10150558836877464)

makutamon
02-19-2012, 11:50 PM
I pre-ordered Assasin's Creed: Revelations Signature Edition through Impulse, but I do not know how to access my bonus content? How do I do that?

ThatBatmanGuy11
03-07-2012, 03:10 AM
I put my code in the other day and started the short film download but I had to sleep so I closed the download thinking I could start it again today but it doesn't allow me to download it again. Only the soundtrack is available for re-downloading.