PDA

View Full Version : Still a few glitches and some doubts

Lusitaniii
02-21-2005, 01:10 PM
-Having installed the last patch as well as the last catalyst upgrade for my radeon...i still find some grapgycall glitches like some dots always visible even when a plane's fuselage is in the middle.
-I have always noticed that after i started a IJN campaign on the Santa Cruz Islands scenario, everytime i go to the career menu...it shows up as Coral Sea scenario...that also happened to me when i started as an american pilot in Wake and was suddently transported to the last offensive on the japanese home islands.
-I am also curious to know why dont we have IJN mission and scenarios on land bases as it happened in New Guinea with the bases of Lae...Rabaul...etc...

Lusitaniii
02-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Ok....so am I the only guy wanting to see IJN missions based on land(not to mention more jap flyable planes)....as they did back then, as well as some new glitches solved? (although i am quite aware that Oleg has other stuff to deal with)...

Equilizer
02-23-2005, 01:59 PM
1st one, a screenshot would be nice. I've never had this problem. The readme clearly states Catalyst 4.1 recommended. I use the atioglxx.dll from Cat4.1 in the Il2 folder and using DNA 4.12beta as the display driver for all other games.

Second one, don't know. Haven't done a single player campaign.

Third one, same. But Oleg doesn't do the campaign system, that's a different person named Starshoy.

You also only let the post go for 43 minutes before firing back. Not everyone that has read in 43 minutes may care.

Lusitaniii
02-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Ah well my 1st post was well over 43 mins http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif...and when i said Oleg...well i meant his team...regarding the graphics stuff thanks for the info..
Happy flying