PDA

View Full Version : Assassinscreed game of the year??(POLL)

Saudus
09-29-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi, my first poll so please be nice :P.
If there is any problem please just say it, I'll learn something.

If this poll has already been posted Im sorry, my bad.

HorTyS
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
well, this poll is kinda hard to respond to for a number of reasons.

A) it's not even 2007 yet
B) we don't even know of all the games that'll come out next year
C) "Game of the Year" varies by website/ magazine, and i'm sure it won't win all of them...

but i mean, it's really all just opinions. i think for me personally it stands a very good chance of winning it in my mind. but like i said, there are other games that i don't know enough about or even know about at all that could come out of nowhere. (alan wake is sounding especially interesting reading this (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736486p1.html) ) but, who knows, i don't really think it matters personally, it'll be another great game to play, thats really what i care about... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SpiderFreak
09-29-2006, 01:59 AM
I think I voted the wrong one. Oh well.

I don't think it'll get GOTY, though I think it will be a very good game and probably on many people's Top Ten Games of 2007. I think that a game more like Halo 3, GTA IV, or MGS4 will get GOTY.

SF

HorTyS
09-29-2006, 02:02 AM
dang, now that you list the other contenders, i think AC has some serious competition, but i do think it will hold it's own and at the very least be nominated for GOTY. all i know is the next few years are gonna be good years for us gamers...

Saudus
09-29-2006, 06:19 AM
1. Well ofcourse it isn't 2007 but what do you think right now??
2. Well compare it to the other games you've seen.
3. Hmmmm.....got a good point there....well take you're opinion instead of what all the different magazines will say.

Ofcourse it's if it becomes a good game that matters the most but it's an honour to become the game of the year by the most magazines/websites.

And I have to say that when you say the opponents I start to get secound thoughts......
My favourite genre is sneakaction so it will probably be my favourite but we'll se.

SplintacellDA
09-29-2006, 06:43 AM
you should have put a maybe option...becasue we really havent seen that much of the game nor played it, also theres so many other amazing games coming out. Gears of war, splinter cell double agent,rainbow six vegas! just to name a few. It has some hard competition but it could come close