PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Controller worth it?

Jacco-NL
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of buying a Xbox 360 controller for my PC version. But, what are your thoughts on the controller? Is it better to play with a keyboard? Is there a difference in wireless or wired? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

pawnpace
08-10-2010, 07:18 PM
I like using the xbox controller. Gives me better control on movement. I think the camera movement is better with mouse. It was hard for me to play with keyboard.

With the controller finished the game with deniable ops on realistic mode with ease.

Hope this helps

pawnpace
08-10-2010, 09:06 PM
In regards to wired vs wireless ... it's just a matter of choice.

If you don't mind spending extra $ on the wireless receiver and the controller (bear in mind you may want to invest in rechargeable batteries), then absolutely buy the wireless controller. I bought wired controller (new) from amazon for about $26 with FS.

havecold
08-10-2010, 09:43 PM
If you aim the gun slightly above the enemie's head it will do an auto lock when you zoom in. Also the controller is alot better for the running aspect of the game which the keyboard isn't mapped properly. It should be run while pressing the shift key. Instead it's press the key and you run. You have to press it again to walk. Your always confused to whether you got it set on run or walk. If not for that I would play kb and mouse. Pull off headshots faster than Mark and Execute. I'll tell ya that. Although you can do it with the controller. I like to know I can do it myself without the aid.