PDA

View Full Version : Dead bodies (no spoilers)

luke100
11-17-2007, 01:58 PM
For you guys who have the game, what happens to bodies of dead people? they dont disappear do they?

AirRon_2K7
11-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Not straight away, Infact, I always have time to count the dead bodies after a fight. But they will disappear if you leave an area... just so the whole world doesn't slow down.

fa22dragon
11-17-2007, 02:02 PM
they stay there for a while but if you were to go somewhere else for a couple of mins they will be gone, this is a gd thing for being sneaky coz otherwise the guards will keep an eye on you you'l know what i mean if you have the game.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by luke100:
For you guys who have the game, what happens to bodies of dead people? they dont disappear do they?

i have never noticed i kill people count how many i slaughtered this time saving a citizen and then im off bounding to a new place explorig the treasures that lie within.

i guess they dissapear after a while, otherwise you wouldnt be able to walk around amoungst the piles of boddies. plus the game would lag

luke100
11-17-2007, 02:05 PM
only got the game today so i havent tried it yet to busy free runnning lol! now my SISTER is deep in playing ac lol

mefninja
11-17-2007, 02:10 PM
i made a scatter of like 30 dead guards.. it was awesome.. i love how sometimes if you kill someone they slowly die infront of you screaming for help

luke100
11-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by mefninja:
i made a scatter of like 30 dead guards.. it was awesome.. i love how sometimes if you kill someone they slowly die infront of you screaming for help

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by luke100:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mefninja:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol or when they are on the floor twitching or writhing around in a classic im about to die scene hand reaching for the sky

--
watching one do this while ragdolling it down a hill is funny as