PDA

View Full Version : Need help in completing Assassin's Creed 1 before I play part 2...plz help and thanks

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
ok i'm at the point in the 1st game where you get on your hoarse and pick which 3 places you wnat to go to.... Damascus, Acres, or Jerlusam...but when I go to each one I go to the Assassinaion buerau and they don't give me no pointer on where to go next....i'm stuck and been at it for a few days....plz help what do i do now? Much appricated thanks

SWJS
11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
You need to climb view points in order to learn where the locations of the missions are.

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 05:04 PM
how many do i need to climb I Aldready climed all the ones in Damascus and Acres....i'm heading to Jersulam now to do those....when will this stop!? After I get all the climbs and view point in Jersulam than it will show what i have to do next right? Any help plz?

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by LilKis86:
how many do i need to climb I Aldready climed all the ones in Damascus and Acres....i'm heading to Jersulam now to do those....when will this stop!? After I get all the climbs and view point in Jersulam than it will show what i have to do next right? Any help plz?

each of the 3 cities has 3 districts inside of these districts there are about 6-9 view points, so there is quite alot

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I climbed them all and nothing happened....what am i doing wrong? Also what happens when you climb them all cause i did....there is no more checkpoints to tell me where i'm going....plz help again thanks!!!

Teeem3000
11-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Did you climb the first view point in the Kingdom and synchronize right after you leave the Assassin's Stronghold?

I haven't played it for while, but if that's the primary quest, it might not prompt the assassin's missions inside the cities. I might be wrong though, but it's worth a try.

iamaltair
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
make sure that you got the viewpoints of the district that you are actually in. You have to find the first of the district without a map. just look for the eagle that circles a tall building.