PDA

View Full Version : "You're" "Have faith..."

RosieKR
07-07-2008, 09:56 PM
i couldnt find anything in search and i was curious if anyone knew what was meant in the intermission(i think it's where the attempted rescue takes place). the doc leaves and you can interact with Lucy. you two talk some and she puts up her left hand where her ring finger is missing. she speaks of "Having faith" then Desmond comes in about to say "You're...." Lucy cuts him off just to say "Have faith..." end of that discussion. this left me puzzled, can anyone enlighten me on what she is?

Edit: Oops, forgot her name was Lucy, not Kate.

RosieKR
07-07-2008, 09:56 PM
i couldnt find anything in search and i was curious if anyone knew what was meant in the intermission(i think it's where the attempted rescue takes place). the doc leaves and you can interact with Lucy. you two talk some and she puts up her left hand where her ring finger is missing. she speaks of "Having faith" then Desmond comes in about to say "You're...." Lucy cuts him off just to say "Have faith..." end of that discussion. this left me puzzled, can anyone enlighten me on what she is?

Edit: Oops, forgot her name was Lucy, not Kate.

ThePheonix1030
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I think her name is Lucy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Finish playing the game and read the emails. All I can say is that she is Desmond's ally. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Zain0
07-08-2008, 02:29 AM
She bends her ring finger at that point in the game to let Desmond know that she is with him, since Altair is missing his ring finger and he's an assassin blah-dee-blah, I need some sleep.

RosieKR
07-08-2008, 01:14 PM
oh, my bad, yeah... Lucy. i was just talking to a friend named Kate. i read the emails on Lucy's and Doc's comps, then the emails of the mystery guy on the laptop in the conferance room. and i noticed the eagle vision showed her as an ally. i thought it'd be wierd if her finger was cut off 'cuz it was normal throughout the game, i didnt realize she bent it. i was just curious if anyone had any more insight on what the conversation was about and what Desmond might have said.

i just know that the game turned out to be more than i expected. when i bought it i assumed it'd be solely about some ancient assassin and whatnot, not some Templar quest for world domination. i know it's fiction but it does make you think, history was written primarily by victors... not so much by unbiased witnesses.

Crash_Plague
07-08-2008, 03:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RosieKR:
i know it's fiction but it does make you think, history was written primarily by victors... not so much by unbiased witnesses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, that's one of the great things about the story and the game; how it plays with perspective and truth.

damn, I'm rambling again.