PDA

View Full Version : REALLY Upset!!!!!!!!! *SPOILER!!!!!!!*

xElderz
12-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Ok first of I don't have the game but I watched the ending for AC:Brotherhood on youtube.

WTF!!!!!! I SWEAR TO [edit] if they have really killed Lucy off I wont be buying AC3

I went from AC1 to AC2 watching they two together and hoped and prayed they would just have sex or even kiss or something.

I love AC but really why did they give you that MIND [edit] ENDING I swear to god I'll go INSANE with all there [edit] mind game [edit]!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't we just get ONE!!! answer to something without getting another BILLION QUESTIONS!!!!

[edit] YOU UBISOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocketxsurgeon
12-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Spoiler tag maybe?

X10J
12-05-2010, 10:58 AM
And thats how the ending to AC:B was ruined for me.

Mind puting up a spoiler warning?

xElderz
12-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Spoiler tag maybe?

I DONT CARE!!!! I'm really anoyyed right now WISH I HAD NOT WATCH THE DMN VIDEO!!!

giggleHyena
12-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Capsraging all over the place solves everything!

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by giggleHyena:
Capsraging all over the place solves everything!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!

ok ok I'm sorry I'm calming down now my bad

persiateddy95
12-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Meh, she's not dead...

This thread will get closed though.

Luckily you won't get banned...

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Meh, she's not dead...

Wait.. what? you know something I dont?

rocketxsurgeon
12-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by xElderz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Spoiler tag maybe?

I DONT CARE!!!! I'm really anoyyed right now WISH I HAD NOT WATCH THE DMN VIDEO!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you should. You chose to spoil the ending for yourself, have a bit more consideration for other people who haven't finished the game.

Oh and also, i am one of those people who had the ending spoiled for me because there was no spoiler tags, so i know how it feels.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
12-05-2010, 11:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Meh, she's not dead...

Wait.. what? you know something I dont? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Shroud

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xElderz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Spoiler tag maybe?

I DONT CARE!!!! I'm really anoyyed right now WISH I HAD NOT WATCH THE DMN VIDEO!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you should. You chose to spoil the ending for yourself, have a bit more consideration for other people who haven't finished the game.

Oh and also, i am one of those people who had the ending spoiled for me because there was no spoiler tags, so i know how it feels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry to hear that.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xElderz:
Spoiler tag maybe?

Oh and also, i am one of those people who had the ending spoiled for me because there was no spoiler tags, so i know how it feels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok I see your point, I myself caved in and just watched the ending on youtube, REALLY wish I hadn't now.

Anyway I'm sorry for anyone who saw this and got the ending spoiled for them.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Meh, she's not dead...

The Shroud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Shroud?? I have not played the game yet please explain if you can?

Razrback16
Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Meh, she's not dead...

Really hope that's the direction the story goes -- we'll see. I don't like all these theories I'm seeing about you really being Desmond's future descendant, etc. or that Lucy just went to Eden, blah blah blah -- she needs to hopefully just be injured so Desmond can save her with The Shroud.

persiateddy95
Meh, she's not dead...

Do you think they would kill her like that? She was pratically one of the main characters. Way too obvious she's not dead.

And it's not like someone is sure to die because he has been stabbed.

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh and to the Original Poster -- I feel your pain. I watched a full-game playthrough on Youtube over the course of the past week or so since I have to wait for the game to be released on PC and I was very not happy last night after seeing the ending and the truth video.

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Meh, she's not dead...

Do you think they would kill her like that? She was pratically one of the main characters. Way too obvious she's not dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said as much in another thread this morning, so glad to see other people who feel the same -- she was a primary romantic lead character -- have a hard time seeing her killed off. That would really make some in the fanbase mad enough to just stop playing the game because the story is half of what you're getting in the game. If the story sucks, the gameplay becomes less important. Hopefully they use the "incident" to show how much Desmond cares about her by working to get The Shroud to heal her.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Meh, she's not dead...

Do you think they would kill her like that? She was pratically one of the main characters. Way too obvious she's not dead.

And it's not like someone is sure to die because he has been stabbed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh.. Yea your right OMG she could survive YES!

Thank you XD

persiateddy95
12-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Her supposed "death" is for money maker, to attract more people with the plot twist or whatsoever.

Worst thing that could happen is that she stays in a coma.

rocketxsurgeon
12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Spoiler tag maybe?

Ok I see your point, I myself caved in and just watched the ending on youtube, REALLY wish I hadn't now.

Anyway I'm sorry for anyone who saw this and got the ending spoiled for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just edit the title of the thread with *Spoilers* or something, then people know not to click on it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
Oh and to the Original Poster -- I feel your pain. I watched a full-game playthrough on Youtube over the course of the past week or so since I have to wait for the game to be released on PC and I was very not happy last night after seeing the ending and the truth video.

Thank you yea that hurt like hell when I watched it, To go through all those hours of gameplay just to see i something happened, Then to see the ending was horrible.

rocketxsurgeon
12-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Her supposed "death" is for money maker, to attract more people with the plot twist or whatsoever.

I agree with you, they could never just get rid of her like that.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Meh, she's not dead...

Do you think they would kill her like that? She was pratically one of the main characters. Way too obvious she's not dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said as much in another thread this morning, so glad to see other people who feel the same -- she was a primary romantic lead character -- have a hard time seeing her killed off. That would really make some in the fanbase mad enough to just stop playing the game because the story is half of what you're getting in the game. If the story sucks, the gameplay becomes less important. Hopefully they use the "incident" to show how much Desmond cares about her by working to get The Shroud to heal her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love you XD yes I just love Romantic storylines makes the game MORE INTENCE!, And I love that XD

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Meh, she's not dead...

The Shroud?? I have not played the game yet please explain if you can? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The shroud isn't in the actual game.

Spoiler?: info (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Shroud).

@Razr: it can apperently resurect the dead.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:18 AM

persiateddy95 is right to leave it like that on a cliffhanger would attract more people to buy the next game.

I just really hate cliffhangers have to wait like a WHOLE YEAR just to find out what happened, makes me SICK.

I agree with you, they could never just get rid of her like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by X10J:

The Shroud isn't in the actual game...yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif It is mentioned in AC2 during one of the glyph puzzles and your link explains it as: "Its purpose still unknown although it was likely used to cure illness, wounds, and to resurrect the deceased."

I think you meant your last comment for xElderz -- I already knew what The Shroud was. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

X10J

persiateddy95 is right to leave it like that on a cliffhanger would attract more people to buy the next game.

I just really hate cliffhangers have to wait like a WHOLE 2 YEARS just to find out what happened, makes me SICK.

I agree with you, they could never just get rid of her like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif.

xElderz
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Meh, she's not dead...

Ah I get it The Shroud is a PoE so they could intergrate that into the game no bother and ALAKAZAM!! Lucy is back XD

The Shroud?? I have not played the game yet please explain if you can? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@Razr: it can apperently resurect the dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:

The Shroud isn't in the actual game...yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif It is mentioned in AC2 during one of the glyph puzzles and your link explains it as: "Its purpose still unknown although it was likely used to cure illness, wounds, and to resurrect the deceased."

I think you meant your last comment for xElderz -- I already knew what The Shroud was. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you said that you hope she's alive so that Desmond can save her. I was telling you that she does not have to be alive(apperently) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Sorry about the double post.

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:

I think you meant your last comment for xElderz -- I already knew what The Shroud was. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you said that you hope she's alive so that Desmond can save her. I was telling you that she does not have to be alive(apperently) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I understand your point now -- although I highly doubt she's dead just from being stabbed in the stomach. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif The reason I want her to be alive and just injured is because I'd rather her at least be conscious so she can interact verbally in the next game. I feel like Lucy adds a lot to the story.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:

Nope, you said that you hope she's alive so that Desmond can save her. I was telling you that she does not have to be alive(apperently) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I understand your point now -- although I highly doubt she's dead just from being stabbed in the stomach. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif The reason I want her to be alive and just injured is because I'd rather her at least be conscious so she can interact verbally in the next game. I feel like Lucy adds a lot to the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed killing Lucy off could kill of another storyline in future AC games, Plus I want to see those to get together or something.

Then Desmond to kill Shaun because I'm tired of him mocking me XD

persiateddy95
12-05-2010, 11:28 AM
I'd rather her at least be conscious so she can interact verbally in the next game. I feel like Lucy adds a lot to the story.
Like I said, worst thing that could happen to her is to stay in a coma.

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:29 AM
@Razr: Same here. [Spoiler] After the credits Lucy and Desmond flash on the screen for a second and the pool of blood is gone.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'd rather her at least be conscious so she can interact verbally in the next game. I feel like Lucy adds a lot to the story.
Like I said, worst thing that could happen to her is to stay in a coma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True if she was to be in a coma, Then would really be no-point in her being in the game anymore.

Thats just my opinion though

LordWolv
12-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I was very annoyed when Lucy was killed. I was just waiting and hoping Desmond and her would, well, you know what I mean. If she is truely dead, AC would never be the same.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:32 AM
@Razr: Same here. [Spoiler] After the credits Lucy and Desmond flash on the screen for a second and the pool of blood is gone.

Really I never seen that on the youtube video that's intresting.

Or maybe they just forgot to add in the blood while making the game who knows it's AC after all it's the king of screwing with your mind.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
I was very annoyed when Lucy was killed. I was just waiting and hoping Desmond and her would, well, you know what I mean. If she is truely dead, AC would never be the same.

Join the growing club my friend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But.. theres hope http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:34 AM
"In assassin's creed EVERTHING is justified."--The Devs.

xElderz
12-05-2010, 11:39 AM
"In assassin's creed EVERTHING is justified."--The Devs.

True but every action in AC, Has way to many outcomes-ME lol

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:41 AM
The forums need a "facepalm" emoticon.

persiateddy95
12-05-2010, 11:45 AM
The forums need a "facepalm" emoticon.
Well, until that happens...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:50 AM
haha thanks.

Mr_Shade
12-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I am locking the thread...

If the OP can not post a constructive post, without spoilers - then it gets locked.