PDA

View Full Version : Pro hardware. Hardware for pros. Pro gamers. Pro bro.

BaldieJr
02-10-2007, 10:58 AM
We need a Pro version of this game to go with the X52 Pro, Pro pedals and ATI Pro series cards.

I wouldn't have any of these things because I'm not Pro (just an Ace really) but I can imagine Oleg could afford a very nice lifestyle if he charged the Pros a typical Pro-level rate. After all, hardware makers have long understood that Profit begins with Pro.

I'm am a bit concerned about Microsoft's shift to "Deluxe" version FSX. This appears to be an attempt to go retro. When I was a kid Ronco sold all sorts of Deluxe goods (smokeless ashtray deluxe). Deluxe goods/services are rare today because everyone has gone Pro yet MS goes backwards to prove its still hip and worthy of the younger, less professional consumers.

BaldieJr
02-10-2007, 10:58 AM
We need a Pro version of this game to go with the X52 Pro, Pro pedals and ATI Pro series cards.

I wouldn't have any of these things because I'm not Pro (just an Ace really) but I can imagine Oleg could afford a very nice lifestyle if he charged the Pros a typical Pro-level rate. After all, hardware makers have long understood that Profit begins with Pro.

I'm am a bit concerned about Microsoft's shift to "Deluxe" version FSX. This appears to be an attempt to go retro. When I was a kid Ronco sold all sorts of Deluxe goods (smokeless ashtray deluxe). Deluxe goods/services are rare today because everyone has gone Pro yet MS goes backwards to prove its still hip and worthy of the younger, less professional consumers.