PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade Pre-order Character codes for Helmschmied Drachen Armor code (PS3)

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi there - I'm looking to trade the Pre-Order Codes for the Harlequinn and/or Officer Character code for the Helmschmied Drachen Armor code.

This is for the Playstation 3 Version!!!!

I'm willing to give both codes in exchange for the code for the armor, since I desperately want that armor.

Either E-Mail me at <span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post your email for Safety/Privacy reasons.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
OR
Send me a PSN Message - PSN Name: SaroenX

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
The armor doesn't look that good anyway but everyone to his own liking and btw you have to say what region codes they are because they're region locked.

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 03:41 PM
They're the NTSC-U (I think, the codes you would get in America). And I don't really mind how it looks - I have two copies of each code, one of each have already been entered into my game, so I have a spare one of each. And being as I'm OCD, I REALLY want to have every possible bonus item http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
do you have the two maps and the conspiracy missions?

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:46 PM
and not to forget the bonus cape

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I have the conspiracy missions and the two bonus maps, but what cape are you talking about? I downloaded all the Uplay bonus items (Been saving for a bit).

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:55 PM
A cape you get by playing Project legacy on facebook. You have to complete a set called auditore trail inside the game and if your accounts are linked you should get a cape inside the game. Don't worry about it, it takes ages and the cape is completely useless and purely cosmetic. You might however want to research that because i'm not 100% sure on the details

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah working on the cape now - I guess you get two - the Medici cape and the Venetian Cape. I just hope someone will trade me the armor!

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey man - how do I link my Ubisoft/AC: Brotherhood to my Facebook account?

dchil279
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Dont do the trade. Drachen Armor sucks. It's just a skin and you cant dye it or anything... it doesnt even look cool

boostinsrt4
11-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
A cape you get by playing Project legacy on facebook. You have to complete a set called auditore trail inside the game and if your accounts are linked you should get a cape inside the game. Don't worry about it, it takes ages and the cape is completely useless and purely cosmetic. You might however want to research that because i'm not 100% sure on the details

your correct... to get both those capes you have to get to lvl 30 in the AC game on facebook... is it worth it.. maybe if you been playing it for awhile and are close to the lvl you need to be to get the capes... but the only two capes that help you in the game are ones youll get access to as you get deeper in brotherhood.

Pitalla
11-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Alright, I got a harlequin code for 360. Anyone would like to trade it for an armor code?

On a side Note: I like the Venetian cape but I am only lvl 12 on facebook, is it worth the long run? or meh.... I got Auditore cape anyways.

realgangsta213
11-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I love the drachen armour and wore it all the way through. It looks nothing like the concept art and is black and red with awesome inside dyes. Someone put a video of it up on youtube i think it was zwoosh showing it off and i definetely like to wear it over the armor of brutus because that's the disgusting looking armor.

Shoc_Trooper
11-28-2010, 12:26 PM
allright i don't know if you guys have had any luck yet, and im not trying to cut in line, i just don't want to open yet another topic page on this subject. I have XBOX 360 HARLEQUIN code that i'm looking to trade for PS3 HELMSCHMIED DRACHEN ARMOR code both must be NTSC-U

If you have - a card with a code for each system(ps3,360) on the side, and are playing the game on 360 and not going to use the "ps3 side's" code I would like to trade with you for it.

My friend has both systems, and put each code in each system seperately, and both worked.

my psn is Shoc_Trooper or you can email me @ <span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post your email for Safety/Privacy reasons.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

thank you