PDA

View Full Version : Something weird is going on here

Foehammer-1
07-08-2006, 06:05 PM
This has never happened to me before. It is now July of 1940 and bases in France are still hostile and unavailable to transfer to. If I am not mistaken, they should be available mid-spring. So what is going on? Anyone?

comanderFritz
07-08-2006, 06:09 PM
i dont think you can construct a massive sud pin in a few weeks if i am correct the bases just fell construction has not started is my gusse

Foehammer-1
07-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Even though those bases were avilable quite early in previous careers? Ain't it all scripted?

comanderFritz
07-08-2006, 08:16 PM
yes it is all scripted

and changing the campaign scrips are not that hard all you need is mission editor if you would like to know how please contact me at my 34th flotilla fourms or IM/E-mail me at Comanderfritz@hotmail.com

KarlsDonuts
07-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Try this on for size. I started a campaign and after the first trip was informed that the war was over. My career ended after only 1 patrol. I play an 'off the shelf' game at 100% realism and have not edited any files. I was very suprised to see it end that way. Anyone else see this?

KD

comanderFritz
07-09-2006, 01:41 PM
did you sink neutral ships? if you get to much negative renown the will "end" for you

KarlsDonuts
07-10-2006, 12:36 PM
KptLt Fritz;
I cannot recall whether I sank neutrals or not. I often sink a merchantmen which is flying the Red Ensign and get credit for a Neutral(?). Anyhow,I did not sink many ships that single patrol, 3 at the most and probably only 1 or 2. I had completed the schooling to give me 1000 points of renown so would not have thought I could get so negative. I did not think of this possibility and maybe that is what happened after all. Thanks for thinking about this.
KD