PDA

View Full Version : Sigh, good link for IL2 1.1 upgrade for a newb please?

BobcatSteve
12-13-2005, 11:04 PM
I had dialup when I first got the game a year ago, so never updated. Then I moved, and it sat in a box. Moved again, finally got it back out. Now I can't find a link that's good, except 3DGamers if I remember right, and I don't want to subscribe to them just so I can get the updates. I downloaded and installed the English translation script, and naturally it didn't work. Read the fine print and found out I had to upgrade, but can't seem to get it done. Apparently nobody has made all the updates into one?
Anyway, could somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Steve.

Bearcat99
12-14-2005, 03:56 AM
IL2/IL2FB/PF Patches (http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/patching.htm)

Troll2k
12-14-2005, 05:43 AM
3dgamers does not require anything to download a patch.

BobcatSteve
12-14-2005, 08:50 PM
Bearcat-
that site links to 3dGamers.
Troll-
When you click on "download" on 3dGamers, instead of going to a download screen, the next page is choices of what you want to pay for your membership. The cheapest option is $2.50 a month. Not a button on the page anywhere to just download. Maybe a new thing, but go try it. You can follow Bearcat's link above. I found at least 10-15 dead links, no good ones except 3d.

Steve.

BobcatSteve
12-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Wow. Scratch that. After looking at it for the 4th time, I realized the first group of download sites wasn't the only group. Downloading while I try to get my foot out of my mouth...
Thanks,

Steve.