PDA

View Full Version : Will you play with or without the HUD?

pillaysteven
11-13-2007, 04:06 PM
^

Subba_
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM
With for the first bit prob'ly.

Kaxen6
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
With the HUD... at least at first. >_> I have the navigational skills of a headless pigeon. (I was able to head for Acre and end up in Jerusalem... I'm still not entirely sure how that happened...)

FacedJared
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
What will I be missing without the HUD?

Faylinks
11-13-2007, 04:09 PM
i will play it with the hud, learn the controls and stuff

and then later i will turn it off, and if i need navigation help ill turn it back on, but most likely not.

it will feel more realistic with it off i think

blarson11
11-13-2007, 04:11 PM
if you can turn off pieces of the hud then i will leave the health bar (mostly for the status indicator) and the button map on the top right (for the first mission or two). if you can't, then i will play without it as that was how it was designed, and it will add a bit more of a challenge.

pillaysteven
11-13-2007, 04:12 PM
What will I be missing without the HUD?

Health bar though the screen does flash red when you're low, status (ie green, yellow, red), GPS and the pad on the top-right which tells you what will happen when you press a button in a given situation. Navigation will be by using the pause menu map instead of the in-game GPS.

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 04:13 PM
The HUD is pontless anyway you will never look at it as it still bepps at you when your in danger and thats all it does when its on but using red for danger in a very small circle so its pointless.

JMCA2006
11-13-2007, 04:13 PM
I'll probably play with the HUD until I get used to the controls then i might turn it off for a while unless I get mixed up with the buttons (don't see how I could though :S)

pillaysteven
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Revote people http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 04:19 PM
we dont care about your poxy avtar or noobish thouts that this has anything to do with prince of persia

pillaysteven
11-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by crsnwby:
we dont care about your poxy avtar or noobish thouts that this has anything to do with prince of persia

HAHA noobish thoughts (which is the right spelling btw)... who's the one with 8 posts, no avatar and no sig huh?

And just so you know the core team that made Prince of Persia: Sands of Time made Assassin's Creed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Exassassin
11-13-2007, 04:30 PM
I will definitely play without the hud when I get used to the controls and know how many hits I can take before I die. The Splinter Cell series didn't had a health bar and a ''controls'' bar so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine without the hud in a matter of hours.