PDA

View Full Version : The Auditore Family

o Danielius o
10-05-2010, 07:46 PM
So i did research on the characters in Assassin's Creed II and i found out that Niccolo Machiavelli, Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia(Alexander VI), and the Medici Family are real. Is the Auditore Family real?

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
how old are you?
I'm asking your age because many people that have taken a High School history class know this and those are all historical figures during the Renaissance. And no, the Auditore Family is not a historical family.

o Danielius o
10-05-2010, 07:54 PM
I am a freshman in high school and no i didn't learn this in school i did my own research to see how Leonardo da Vinci interacted with Cesare Borgia, and okay thank you, I was super curious

SteelCity999
10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by D4nielR08erts:
So i did research on the characters in Assassin's Creed II and i found out that Niccolo Machiavelli, Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia(Alexander VI), and the Medici Family are real. Is the Auditore Family real?

In your defense, not everyone is exposed to this in high school. In the U.S. it all depends on what school district you are in - and alot of them suck. In Europe, however, I would guess this is standard reading. Us Americans get ignorant about a many things when in school.

Iskander_Estel
10-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by SteelCity999:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D4nielR08erts:

In your defense, not everyone is exposed to this in high school. In the U.S. it all depends on what school district you are in - and alot of them suck. In Europe, however, I would guess this is standard reading. Us Americans get ignorant about a many things when in school. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's right, Renaissance history isn't a standar for more high schools.

Here in Mexico we just get modern history from 1800 onwards, it's **** sure, but there's always books and internet.

RipYourSpineOut
10-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I can relate to him. We haven't learned this either. I suppose it really isn't necessary to know it in countries like the U.S and Canada. I learned the little that I know about the Renaissance from the history fanatics on this forum http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

CNightingale
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM
I never learned anything about the Renaissance in high school but a little bit in middle school. However, if you take art history class(es), you'll encounter the Medici EVERYWHERE. Once I started reading on my own about the Medici, I started learning about the other historical figures. In fact, it was through my research that I found Assassin's Creed. XD

Also, Machiavelli wrote a very well-known book called The Prince. You'll pretty much encounter it in the classical section of almost any bookstore.

Account_Deleted
10-05-2010, 10:49 PM
no sorry, the family isn't real
AC2 is based of historical figures so at times it will make you think that some of these people were real

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-05-2010, 10:53 PM
The Auditore's were a real family but there name wasnt orginally auditore. It was changed by the great great grand dad in ac2 who made the villa. They originally lived in venice. And At the age of 17, Ezio Auditore was taken OUT of history because he commeted a serious crime, and in ac2 he becomes an assassin at the age of 17. Hence it all falling into place.

GarethNelson
10-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
I can relate to him. We haven't learned this either. I suppose it really isn't necessary to know it in countries like the U.S and Canada. I learned the little that I know about the Renaissance from the history fanatics on this forum http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

It isn't necessary as such to know history in europe either. Really, history in general isn't that vital to know for most people.

Of course, I know plenty more about britain's history than the average american i'd guess. Just as the average american knows plenty more about american history.

GarethNelson
10-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by CNightingale:
Also, Machiavelli wrote a very well-known book called The Prince. You'll pretty much encounter it in the classical section of almost any bookstore.

I heavily recommend reading that one.

davo1270
10-06-2010, 02:33 AM
Im 10th grade and studying AP European History, and we've been talkiing about the medici family, and borgia families so many times it reminded me of when I played AC2

TheLeoCrow
10-06-2010, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
The Auditore's were a real family but there name wasnt orginally auditore. It was changed by the great great grand dad in ac2 who made the villa. They originally lived in venice. And At the age of 17, Ezio Auditore was taken OUT of history because he commeted a serious crime, and in ac2 he becomes an assassin at the age of 17. Hence it all falling into place.

I find it very funny how every time a topic like that pops up there is always someone who believes what is said in the game to be real facts. THE AUDITORE FAMILY DEPICTED IN THE GAME IS NOT REAL! There may have been some family going by that name but the game is not based on them. The people in the game are fictional. SOME are based on real people but most are not. The character bios in the game are written within the game's universe, that doesn't mean that they are true in our world. It's a game!

Keksus
10-06-2010, 03:07 AM
In Europe, however, I would guess this is standard reading. Us Americans get ignorant about a many things when in school.

It isn't ... at least in germany it isn't. Well, the renaissance is something you'll learn, but not the italian renaissance. The history lessons in germany are focused on germany ... they are focused so much on germany it's boring.

Markie577
10-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Yeah in The netherlands alot of history is being handled.

- Prehistory (bronze era, iron era)
- Roman/greece History
- very little middle ages
- renaissance(very briefly, leonardo da vinci Michelangelo)
- Dutch history ( 80 year independence war with spain, Golden era)
- France history(liberty, napoleon)
- United states civil war
- Great War
- World war 2(VERY BIG)

Don't know why I posted this! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

extrememuffin
10-06-2010, 08:24 AM
im in Canada and i learned very little about the renaissance in school. most of our Europen history were based around the world wars

SlimeDynamiteD
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Markie577:

- Roman/greece History
- Great War
- World war 2(VERY BIG)

Don't know why I posted this! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And you forgot about the Industrial revolution, the Communism in Russia and China and the crisis in the USA of 1929 ofcourse :P

notafanboy
10-06-2010, 10:43 AM
all we learn in sweden is about boring swedish kings

Markie577
10-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Markie577:

- Roman/greece History
- Great War
- World war 2(VERY BIG)

And you forgot about the Industrial revolution, the Communism in Russia and China and the crisis in the USA of 1929 ofcourse :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you're right, haha thanks

itsamea-mario
10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
the first 1 and a half years of history i did where quite interesting, it was all medeval things and that kind of thing, you know, interesting things, the we moved on to post 1900 aka. WWI, WWII most boring things evarrr.

Red_K
10-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Most history learned in England is about the succesions of kings during the 1000 and 1100 and mainly WW1 and WW2. If you do learn any Italian Renissance history is if you do history of art in uni, not a topic I would choose.

HannahCrazy
10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
In Denmark we don't learn about the Italian Rennaisance at all. Actually, all we DO learn about is boring Danish kings and queens no one gives a about, world war 1 and 2 and Napoleon. Seriously. I'd give my right arm to learn ANYTHING about greek mythology, egyptian times, the italian rennaisance.. ANYTHING BUT DANISH AND GERMAN STUFF. it's so boring going to schools in denmark.
The only thing about Italy we discussed like one time was about who made Mona Lisa and if that same person made the Vitruvian man.. half my class had no idea. Morons.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

thesilentkill4
10-08-2010, 12:27 PM
What? You didn't know that Niccolo Machiaveli and Alexander VI, even the Medicis, were real? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif What has the world come to?

aguia_br
10-09-2010, 11:47 PM
In Brazil we learn a little bit of everything, besides our own history. It's been seven years since i've graduated in high school.

Back in my school days, i've studied Greek and Roman history, Renaisance, Napoleon, French Rev., European modern history, like WW1 and WW2, America's Discovery (the continent, not the country), Spanish conquers, Portuguese colonization, something about Asian and Middle-East too. Unfortunately i haven't study anything at all form African/ Egypcian history.

NewBlade200
10-10-2010, 12:03 AM
as long as it includes religeon and how all other religeons are inferior to protestantism. we aren't allowed to mention the crusades or witch hunts. and the RE rooms walls are filled with picures of saints and cut out paragraphs from books and newspapers providing ''evidence'' to whatever the RE teacher wants to say. i learned all my history from my dad so im fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Turkiye96
04-10-2011, 01:18 PM
there are historical accounts of the auditore family although Ubisoft changed quite a bit ( they weren't assassins is an obvious 1)

phil.llllll
04-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
there are historical accounts of the auditore family although Ubisoft changed quite a bit ( they weren't assassins is an obvious 1)

There may be historical accounts of many families with the name auditore however Ezio's is entirely made up.

wiccanlovely
04-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I learned a lot of history in Middle School actually (Medieval, Renaissance, French Rev., Industrial Rev, and more). All we learned in High School were things for American History. We didn't have a World History class.

Everything else, I learned on my own or from my dad who is a fellow history buff.

As for the whole 'Auditore Family' debate, well, out of all the research I've done over the years I have never heard the name before AC2. Chances are Ubisoft team got inspiration froma different family or families and based the Audtores on them.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Markie577:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Markie577:

- Roman/greece History
- Great War
- World war 2(VERY BIG)

And you forgot about the Industrial revolution, the Communism in Russia and China and the crisis in the USA of 1929 ofcourse :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you're right, haha thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here in germany, instead of dutch history.

however, if you learn something only about your countries history or not, it is by everyone by his/her own to learn more about history in his/her FREE TIME, if you are really interested in history. About any time, topic what are you interested in or curious to know more about. All you need are good and well written books or movie documentations. Or museums.

but yes, people generally doesn't care much about history, either in europe or america.

which i can not understand, because i think history is cool.

IIwangcarsII
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I am from England and i honestly didnt learn anything at all about the renaissance period! I didnt know who the borgias were, i didnt know who medici was, the only people i had heard of was michelangelo and Da Vinci so...

RebeccaLH
04-10-2011, 03:13 PM
In my school, hmm what did i learn in history...
World war one and two.
industrial revolution
Henry the 8th
other kings and queens.
Hmmm ancient egyptians and romans.

crash3
04-10-2011, 04:22 PM
the Auditore family were real ubisoft just took a family with hardly any facts on them at all which is why ubisoft could create the fictional story around them

its the same principle as choosing a time period in history that not many people know about so that a fictional story can be made around it

tjbyrum1
04-12-2011, 05:00 AM
I have actually learned from AC.

Before it, all I knew about was Leonardo Da Vinci. Seriously.

After playing it, I knew who the Medici was,the Borgia's, and more. I also learned how to talk Italian (very few words though). I even learned some history lessons. I can separate fast from fiction.

masterfenix2009
04-12-2011, 08:47 PM
While were on the subject, since in the game he did important things, is Bartelomao real?

El_Sjietah
04-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
While were on the subject, since in the game he did important things, is Bartelomao real?

Yup, he is.

Just about every major character, Auditores aside, is real.

Krayus Korianis
04-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by crash3:
the Auditore family were real ubisoft just took a family with hardly any facts on them at all which is why ubisoft could create the fictional story around them

No they weren't. Stop perpetuating a lie.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Auditore is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pesaro e Urbino in the Italian region Marche, located about 80 km northwest of Ancona and about 30 km southwest of Pesaro.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditore

payrob07
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by D4nielR08erts:

Once you are older, like college age (Im American so that means 18 or 19) check out "The Prince" by Machiavelli. Its mentioned in the game, but I would say it is not mentioned in the correct context. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Lenin all lived by the teachings of Nicolo, so it is a great example of how to become a great politician, yet a tyrant at the same time. I suggested it for when you are older because then your brain may be mature enough to disregard all the things that would turn you into a monster.

El_Sjietah
04-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by payrob07:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D4nielR08erts:

Once you are older, like college age (Im American so that means 18 or 19) check out "The Prince" by Machiavelli. Its mentioned in the game, but I would say it is not mentioned in the correct context. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Lenin all lived by the teachings of Nicolo, so it is a great example of how to become a great politician, yet a tyrant at the same time. I suggested it for when you are older because then your brain may be mature enough to disregard all the things that would turn you into a monster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny sidenote: It's very much possible Machiavelli wrote The Prince as a satire.

payrob07
04-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by payrob07:

Once you are older, like college age (Im American so that means 18 or 19) check out "The Prince" by Machiavelli. Its mentioned in the game, but I would say it is not mentioned in the correct context. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Lenin all lived by the teachings of Nicolo, so it is a great example of how to become a great politician, yet a tyrant at the same time. I suggested it for when you are older because then your brain may be mature enough to disregard all the things that would turn you into a monster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny sidenote: It's very much possible Machiavelli wrote The Prince as a satire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually picked up on that half way through, because he actually hated the Medici, why try to gain favor?

ThaWhistle
04-13-2011, 11:38 PM
The Prince might be a work of satire. One thing is clear, Machiavelli, based on every single other thing he wrote, was an idealist and a republican through and through and I think it is entirely safe to say, he didn't believe a single word of what he said as being the proper way to rule. Even if the methods in the book did work.

And the Auditores were 100% not real. Anyone who says otherwise is just putting a massive sign up saying they are idiots. I took about half a dozen classes relating to the renaissance and middle ages in college, two of which were basically entirely about Northern Italy. There is alot of stuff written down, about everyone, even those banished by Florence. The Auditores simply did not exist.

Chapkilla19
04-17-2011, 06:53 PM
No you are all wrong ive saw that the auditore family is a real family there is only mention of them on one medici family letter that i could find because pope Alexander (the Borgia) had the Auditore name excomunicated and erased from all things dealing with the catholic church and back then that was pretty much everthing, and at one point there was a villa known as the Villa De Auditore in Florences area of Italy.

Cephsus
04-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Heh, i didnt know anything about any of the characters in AC2 except the usual about Da Vinci, michelangelo, ww1, ww2 ect. Hoora for schooling!.

I actually thought most of the names in AC2 were some very good fiction written story, untill i one day decided to google some of the names. Mind blowing to say the least.

And im 31. I should read more books! =(

lilbacchant
04-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Chapkilla19:
No you are all wrong ive saw that the auditore family is a real family there is only mention of them on one medici family letter that i could find

Citation please ...

ThaWhistle
04-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Chapkilla19:
No you are all wrong ive saw that the auditore family is a real family there is only mention of them on one medici family letter that i could find because pope Alexander (the Borgia) had the Auditore name excomunicated and erased from all things dealing with the catholic church and back then that was pretty much everthing, and at one point there was a villa known as the Villa De Auditore in Florences area of Italy.

thats some hardcore BS right there.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ginjur:
And im 31. I should read more books! =(

yes you should. for sure!

Auditore8120
05-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Actually, they are real. Ezio became a criminal in 1476 and there wasn't much in history about him after that so they added in their own story about what happened after. Maria Auditore's diary is on display in a museum somewhere...i can't remember where right now. La Volpe was a real thief, Niccolo Machievilli was real and so was Rodrigo Borgia, Caesre, and Lucretia (Lucrezia). I know this info because in my school we are making our own renaissance faire and i had to research the renaissance XD

Krayus Korianis
05-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Auditore8120:
Actually, they are real. Ezio became a criminal in 1476 and there wasn't much in history about him after that so they added in their own story about what happened after. Maria Auditore's diary is on display in a museum somewhere...i can't remember where right now. La Volpe was a real thief, Niccolo Machievilli was real and so was Rodrigo Borgia, Caesre, and Lucretia (Lucrezia). I know this info because in my school we are making our own renaissance faire and i had to research the renaissance XD

I love it when people make stuff up to suit their own needs. Especially when they lie and cannot back anything up unless it's with a lame excuse.

The Auditore Family is make believe... It did not nor never existed. Auditore is a commune in Italy.

Nothing else unless it's in Assassin's Creed does Auditore show up. The BORGIAS are real people and they basically acted like they were represented. They were after all the original crime family.

P.S. I love your mis-truths.

sourman1
06-04-2011, 01:06 PM
if you put in Giovanni alditore(ezio's dad) in Google you will see he is a treasurer and assassin for medici.

payrob07
06-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by geomart:
how old are you?
I'm asking your age because many people that have taken a High School history class know this and those are all historical figures during the Renaissance. And no, the Auditore Family is not a historical family.

Lay off dude. I am impressed that he actually looked all these people up by himself. Not every high school history class goes over this stuff, I attended the top public high school in the state of Georgia and didn't learn about any of these guys until AP Euro... I learned more when I went to Italy for a year to study.

payrob07
06-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Auditore8120:

The Auditores aren't real buddy, I lived in Florence for a few months and studied anthropology. There are a few Auditore families, but Ezio and his family aren't real.

AMuppetMatt
06-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Guys this thread is over a year old!

Turkiye96
06-05-2011, 01:22 PM
there are historical accounts of the Auditore family But Ezio's life is very different in the game compared to real life

Mic_92
06-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I think I'll come to this thread whenever I want to laugh at dumb people.

wiccanlovely
06-05-2011, 04:05 PM
I don't know why people have to be so negative to those who believe they may have been real. Hell I didn't know much about the Renaissance beyond the artwork before I played AC so who knows.

If its any consolation I actually did some google-ing myself to solve the question and I actually got the same results as Auditore8120 said. Now I'm not sure if this is actual fact or not but at least you know its something that's floating around out there.

mtnd00
06-05-2011, 04:16 PM
They weren't real. I did find this interesting though.

Maturino da Firenze (1490–1528) was an Italian painter, born in Florence, but working in Rome during the Renaissance.

Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maturino_da_Firenze)

mtnd00
06-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Another pretty interesting read, very similar to what happened in the game. This could be a very loose version of what the game was based on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...baldo_da_Montefeltro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guidobaldo_da_Montefeltro)

ThaWhistle
06-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by mtnd00:
They weren't real. I did find this interesting though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maturino da Firenze (1490–1528) was an Italian painter, born in Florence, but working in Rome during the Renaissance.

Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maturino_da_Firenze) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is literally of no significance. da Firenze just means he is from Florence. Also many people flocked to Rome during this time.

Chris_1908
07-19-2011, 03:25 PM
As far as I am aware, most is based on historical events, however the auditore line and the villa in monteggrionni is not (Although you will find those names in historical texts.)

Obviously, everyone knows the Borgia line as it has been milked in 101 documentaries and even a series on Sky Atlantic, and Leonardo Da Vinci and Machiavelli are well known to most high school graduates studying that period (well here in england anyway).

Ubisoft have used these characters to reinforce the story they wish to encapsulate the user within. After all the best way to make someone believe something you have made up is to smother it in a bit of hard fact http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So if i see one more person trying to hint that the assasins were real and that ubisoft are making ground breaking historical advances, I'm going to disown the internets. lol

Adfoz42
10-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Don't listen to the nay-sayers!!! They are Assassins trying to keep us from the truth!! Lol no I dont think the Auditores existed. Maybe they were based off a family from the time period.

LightRey
10-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Adfoz42:
Don't listen to the nay-sayers!!! They are Assassins trying to keep us from the truth!! Lol no I dont think the Auditores existed. Maybe they were based off a family from the time period.
Well there was an actual Auditore family, just no Ezio.

hrhtom
10-21-2011, 03:28 PM
most of the assassin creed series is based (losely) on real people or events

i am sure a auditore family once lived or traded in or around florence

andre9914
10-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Guys, There's a saying that "THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DAMNED TO REPEAT IT"
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
10-26-2011, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by andre9914:
Guys, There's a saying that "THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DAMNED TO REPEAT IT"
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Olé?

thekarlone
10-26-2011, 05:35 AM
How can you learn history without the Renaissance? It is a key moment in history! I cannot believe it.

Abeonis
10-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by thekarlone:
How can you learn history without the Renaissance? It is a key moment in history! I cannot believe it.

Easy. I never once had a history lesson in any of my schools that covered the Renaissance period. I did know and read about the period outside of class, but that wasn't you question/point.

Krayus Korianis
10-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Ugh, not this topic again... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Who the heck bumped such an old thread... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Who the heck bumped such an old thread... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your problem guys? they can't talk about whatever they want if they are in rules? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

menaceap97
07-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Assassin's Creed is a twist of historical fact to produce fiction, which is really cool. The Auditore family actually did live in Rennaissance era Italy. Ezio, however is a completely crafted character. History states that there may have been a middle son in the family. Not likely but possible. Like Petruccio, the middle son is rumored to be ill and in a coma, whic is why there isnt much information on him. Giovanni was a banker, teaching his older son the ways of banking. Giovannis wife was an art afficianato and is said to have traveled to Rome to see Leonardo Davinci before his death in the early 1500s. Also, if you read the in-game accounts by shawn, he says that the events that desmond lives as ezio isnt written down in history. The villa Auditore is probably fake, but could definately be real. Its definately possible for Ezio to be real, but is highly unlikely. Events in Assassins Creed can actually be traced down to the person that Ezio is killing and when they die. Just look them up. When Cesare kills Rodrigo in Brotherhood, he actually killed his dad with a poisoned apple because dear ol dad found out about the affair with his Sister and was going to kill him. Thats part of the reason rome fell apart soon after that. :cool:

WolfTemplar94
07-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Assassin's Creed is a twist of historical fact to produce fiction, which is really cool. The Auditore family actually did live in Rennaissance era Italy. Ezio, however is a completely crafted character. History states that there may have been a middle son in the family. Not likely but possible. Like Petruccio, the middle son is rumored to be ill and in a coma, whic is why there isnt much information on him. Giovanni was a banker, teaching his older son the ways of banking. Giovannis wife was an art afficianato and is said to have traveled to Rome to see Leonardo Davinci before his death in the early 1500s. Also, if you read the in-game accounts by shawn, he says that the events that desmond lives as ezio isnt written down in history. The villa Auditore is probably fake, but could definately be real. Its definately possible for Ezio to be real, but is highly unlikely. Events in Assassins Creed can actually be traced down to the person that Ezio is killing and when they die. Just look them up. When Cesare kills Rodrigo in Brotherhood, he actually killed his dad with a poisoned apple because dear ol dad found out about the affair with his Sister and was going to kill him. Thats part of the reason rome fell apart soon after that. :cool:

Stop making up lies. It's obviously a work of fiction, just accept it.

OT: I actually didn't realise these characters were real until the other day. My history classes seemed to skip over the Renaissance period really quickly :/ Australia has the most boring history.

Assassin_M
07-01-2012, 02:51 PM
I`v never heard so much BS come out of one post. This is a very old thread, but since your new, well...
but that doesn't excuse you from the BS

MrRaibow6
07-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Do you all remember that when the sister of Ezio become a Assasin's that Machiavel had say il make a book about you Ezio ? Well this book do exciste but its probably not about Ezio Himself but it hae alot of pretty weird refference.

NeroInfernoF7
07-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Do you all remember that when the sister of Ezio become a Assasin's that Machiavel had say il make a book about you Ezio ? Well this book do exciste but its probably not about Ezio Himself but it hae alot of pretty weird refference.

What's this book called?

notafanboy
07-05-2012, 05:53 PM
What's this book called?
the prince i think

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 05:53 PM
The Auditore Family, are. Not real. Neither is Altair. They were a made up family. The book is a reference too one The Prince, which was 100 pages. It has nothing too do with Ezio. Ezio is fake. Deal with it.

SaintPerkele
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM
The Auditore family actually did live in Rennaissance era Italy.
No.

History states that there may have been a middle son in the family. Not likely but possible. Like Petruccio, the middle son is rumored to be ill and in a coma, whic is why there isnt much information on him. Giovanni was a banker, teaching his older son the ways of banking. Giovannis wife was an art afficianato and is said to have traveled to Rome to see Leonardo Davinci before his death in the early 1500s.
No. Most of these was written in the fictional database entries of ACII.

Also, if you read the in-game accounts by shawn, he says that the events that desmond lives as ezio isnt written down in history.
When it's said in the in-game accounts by Shaun, it must be true, yeah, sure.

The villa Auditore is probably fake, but could definately be real.
No. It's obviously fake. Monteriggioni really exists, I've even been there, and if you took just 10 seconds and googled it, you would see, that the Villa (as well as most of Monteriggioni except for its wall and the church) is made up.
http://www.ostemeraviglioso.it/images/stat/monteriggioni.gif

Its definately possible for Ezio to be real, but is highly unlikely.
No, it is not possible.

Events in Assassins Creed can actually be traced down to the person that Ezio is killing and when they die. Just look them up.
How about you look them up? Most of the persons died at the time they were assassinated in the franchise, but most of them died because of disease or old age or, in case of Savonarola or Francesco De Pazzi, were executed.

When Cesare kills Rodrigo in Brotherhood, he actually killed his dad with a poisoned apple because dear ol dad found out about the affair with his Sister and was going to kill him. Thats part of the reason rome fell apart soon after that. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/cool.png
Oh my god. Do you have any clue of what you're talking about? It is not known, whether Rodrigo was poisoned or not, although it is likely considering the circumstances of his death. However, it is not known who poisoned him and it was probably not Cesare. Rodrigo had a lot of enemies (for example some of the other mighty Roman families).
Also, he most likely knew about their affair (if there actually was one, which is not absolutely proven). Because he - again, according to historical documents - had an affair with Lucrezia too.

Long story short, your post was complete ********.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

ShrunkLawyer0
12-30-2012, 02:39 PM
RE ? what does that stand for

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 02:41 PM
RE ? what does that stand for
You`v no idea how much of a horrid act you`v just committed..