PDA

View Full Version : Game Locks Up

HARDTYMR
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I installed CM-XI and during game play it freezes and then all of a sudden it unfreezes , this goes on after every move. Any suggestions

HARDTYMR
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I installed CM-XI and during game play it freezes and then all of a sudden it unfreezes , this goes on after every move. Any suggestions

HalfSigma
12-02-2007, 06:51 PM
This may be the 100% CPU bug manifesting itself. See the other discussion.

diskamyl
12-03-2007, 04:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HalfSigma:
This may be the 100% CPU bug manifesting itself. See the other discussion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try using 2D boards instead, and no sounds. then CM won't freeze after each turn.

if these two doesn't work well enough (but I'm sure they will), change the 'engine priority' level in the engine menu.

note that the problem may be solely about the internet connection. try turning off your firewall for example.

tljenson
12-12-2007, 07:10 PM
I having the same problem. I can't use the quick hint function in game, I doesn't completely lock up I can still move the pieces. I just that I can't get out of the program or use any of the menu's. I've got the latest patch installed. Windows Vista 32bit, and a Intel Core 2 processor