PDA

View Full Version : China-Burma-India Theater

nbonini
04-01-2004, 01:31 PM
This is my first day on the board, so go easy on me. You guys are worse that usenet!

Will the modability of the new enginer be similar to that of FB? I would love to see a conversion or mod for the C-B-I theater. Lots of Mosquitos (not the malaria carrying kind) and bridge busting, decimating supply lines, etc. This is truly a forgotten battle.

I am so looking forward to this release... I can't tell you. I just heard about it today. Maddox, you are truly keeping the genre alive. I only wish Janes was still around and Xicat would go away, but that's another post.

Thanks guys!

nbonini
04-01-2004, 01:31 PM
This is my first day on the board, so go easy on me. You guys are worse that usenet!

Will the modability of the new enginer be similar to that of FB? I would love to see a conversion or mod for the C-B-I theater. Lots of Mosquitos (not the malaria carrying kind) and bridge busting, decimating supply lines, etc. This is truly a forgotten battle.

I am so looking forward to this release... I can't tell you. I just heard about it today. Maddox, you are truly keeping the genre alive. I only wish Janes was still around and Xicat would go away, but that's another post.

Thanks guys!

DONB3397
04-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Welcome. You've touched a subject debated here several times. The terrain, distances and mix of aircraft all make this theater interesting. But it looks like it won't be any time soon; the development team has a series of patches, the PF project and BoB to move along in the next year.

Maps with mountains and jungle...roads and clearings would hold us.

Sounds like you've been simming for a while. You'll find this community both helpful and knowlegeable. Do we have opinions? Well, does the sun come up in the east where you live? Welcome, again.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/3fe77b7e_1812a/bc/Images/Sig---1.jpg?BC6hOaABCyZcLZQo
There is no 'way' of winning;
There is only Winning!

bosta1
04-01-2004, 06:12 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Hello! Its my first time too!
And How about the AVG (American Volunteers Group) with P40-Bs .
I think it would be great 'cos the flying
tigers were very action before Pearl Harbor
isn't?