PDA

View Full Version : Make ,,Restart Checkpoint'' option

tommy5193
12-18-2011, 06:28 PM
I think it was great idea to make that 100% synchronization, but sometimes I am really p***ed off ( For example AC:BH - Hell on Wheels od harder missions )when Full sync failed and I had to do all the whole mission from beginning, guys, who of you while making that mission wasn't p***ed ?
I think it would be nice ( but very, very nice ) from Ubisoft to make at least ,,Restart Checkpoint'' option and at least in AC3.
AC: Altair's Chronicles have it, so why AC for PC or other platforms, which are ultimate games against AC for iOS can't have it ? That doesn't making sense, so I wish Ubisoft could make it next time bcs it is a pity if an ultimate game like AC won't have this little, but great and usable option,
and so I hope ubisoft will not ignore this idea and opinion. It would be great.

johnsmith145
01-15-2012, 01:31 PM
You can use the outfit glitch

Locopells
01-15-2012, 08:37 PM
When you get to the start of the actual tank bit, Alt + Tab out of the game, go to where your savegame is (Should be C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood), make a copy of the SAVES folder. If you then fail 100% Sync you can go back to the main menu screen, Alt + Tab out again and overwrite your savegame with the copy. This'll save you 10 minutes of repeating the easy part of the game that you can do no problem.