PDA

View Full Version : Problems pulling enemies through windows

Zaph31
04-29-2010, 11:09 AM
When I'm hanging from a window and an enemy is on the either side, the game says "Press C to kill, Hold C for human shield". If I press C, Sam jumps in the window and then takes him hostage instead of pulling him out of the window.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried pressing C really quickly, but Sam still jumps through the window.

How do I just pull them over?

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Maybe because the enemy isn't close enough to be pulled out?

Smibbs
05-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Dread_stunlock:
Maybe because the enemy isn't close enough to be pulled out?
If he has the option to pull him out, I'm pretty sure he's close enough.
Anyway, I can't say I've seen anyone with this problem or experienced it myself. Maybe try a reinstall?

AniDavino
05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Zaph31:
When I'm hanging from a window and an enemy is on the either side, the game says "Press C to kill, Hold C for human shield". If I press C, Sam jumps in the window and then takes him hostage instead of pulling him out of the window.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried pressing C really quickly, but Sam still jumps through the window.

How do I just pull them over?

I used to have this problem as well, no matter how quickly I tapped C or B (on the controller).
I don't know why it happened, maybe I just wasn't quick enough, but I don't have that problem now. Sadly I don't know how to help you though.

Just keep trying, and I'm sure you'll eventually get it =)