PDA

View Full Version : US retailers

vietvettwo
03-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know what retail chains (Walmart, EB Games, etc) will be carrying SH4 in the US? I know I can order on-line, but I like the instant gratification of grabbing it off the shelf.

vietvettwo
03-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know what retail chains (Walmart, EB Games, etc) will be carrying SH4 in the US? I know I can order on-line, but I like the instant gratification of grabbing it off the shelf.

GoldenEagle8
03-19-2007, 04:20 PM
I Preordered mine from I think an EB Games, basicly, go to the nearest game store, and ask about it. I would thin that a lot of store would have it, as it's new.

tambor198
03-19-2007, 04:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vietvettwo:
Does anyone know what retail chains (Walmart, EB Games, etc) will be carrying SH4 in the US? I know I can order on-line, but I like the instant gratification of grabbing it off the shelf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know for sure that both EB Games and Gamestop will have shipments. The problem is that PC games are such a small part of the gaming market nowadays that you almost have to pre-order it from either of these stores in to make sure you get your copy. I was told that there will only be as many copies as there are pre-orders. There won't be any shelf copies lying around to be just picked up when you walk in the store. At least that's what i was told by a guy a EB Games when I checked in with him.

tambor198 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

transporter2
03-21-2007, 04:00 PM
well to give you a heads up I called all the EB/Gamestop stores in my area and 2 best buy stores. all of the gamestop stores were like ummmm what is it called ??????? after that it was did you pre-order it ? it sounds like if the stores didn't have any pre-ordes then they didn't have it . Best Buy said they would get it on Thrusday the 22nd because on there system that is the date it comes out . So I will check them out and hopefully have a copy by this weekend . oh and im in DFW , Texas