PDA

View Full Version : DLC Opinion

thunderman1959
11-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I think that I have come up with a great idea for a DLC in Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I wanted opinions on it. I really missed Italy in Assassin's Creed Revelations and I think I found a way to make Italy a part of Revelations through a DLC. Many questions were answered in Revelations, but one thing that was never revealed was how Ezio recovered the armor of Altair. I assume that he recovered it based on the part of Brotherhood were Desmond saw an old Ezio in the Armor of Altair. A great way to show how it was recovered would be to have a DLC when Ezio returns to the Villa Auditore after his return from Constantinople, in order to recover the armor, and this would also be an opportunity to show when he wrote the dates on the wall that were seen in Brotherhood and what he did when he returned to Italy with Sofia. The DLC should be called something like Return Back Home or something like that. It is just an idea that I think would be great, so I would really like to hear what you guys think!

Bipolar Matt
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by thunderman1959:
I think that I have come up with a great idea for a DLC in Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I wanted opinions on it. I really missed Italy in Assassin's Creed Revelations and I think I found a way to make Italy a part of Revelations through a DLC. Many questions were answered in Revelations, but one thing that was never revealed was how Ezio recovered the armor of Altair. I assume that he recovered it based on the part of Brotherhood were Desmond saw an old Ezio in the Armor of Altair. A great way to show how it was recovered would be to have a DLC when Ezio returns to the Villa Auditore after his return from Constantinople, in order to recover the armor, and this would also be an opportunity to show when he wrote the dates on the wall that were seen in Brotherhood and what he did when he returned to Italy with Sofia. The DLC should be called something like Return Back Home or something like that. It is just an idea that I think would be great, so I would really like to hear what you guys think!

I personally like that idea, but don't hold your breath. If we haven't gotten a definite answer on the Armor of Altair by now, we probably never will.