PDA

View Full Version : Download single player missions?

guitarantula
03-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi folks. I have been playing the career mode and enjoying it, but I get discouraged sometimes because I always know I have to lose the war, and it seems that the allies always get the upper hand in the technology. I realize that this is because that is historical fact, but it gets frustratingat times.

One thing single missions have is that they are entirely *on the spot*. You can win or lose right there, no technology developed or anything, it's all win or lose and you find yourself in a fairly even battle right on the spot.

The problem for me is that there are only a few single missions. Please tell me there are dozens and dozens of downloadable single missions that I can simply put in a folder, start the game and have them listed and ready to play. Are there folks who make single mission and post them online?

I wish I had about a 100 single missions so that when I want instant battle, no worying about enough fuel to get home, no boring long trips running my time compression up, I could just jump right in and be given an task of sinking a couple battle ships, or sinking three ships in a convoy and putting 3 miles between me and the nearest destroyer to be succesful.

I hope there are single missions on line and lots of them and that they are as easy as pasting them in a folder.

Do these exist and if so, where can i find them?

Thanks much.

Realjambo
03-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum!

There are some excellent single player missions made by forum members avilable for download. They usually upload them to hosting sites from which you are able to download from.

Off the top of my head, Wilhelm Schulz has made, and kindly shared, some really good ones that he created. I'd suggest you send him a PM, if he doesn't see this thread but I'm sure he will do eventually.

You could also try the 'Search' feature and search on keywords like 'Single Player Missions' and see what threads within the forum that throws up.

They are around, and yes, you should be able to install them pretty easily. Hell, I did, and that's saying something (as other Kaleuns might testify! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif)