PDA

View Full Version : Tuscany--Cheating Husband mission: Can't find him!

elaine8405
11-23-2009, 12:30 AM
I took on the cheating husband mission in Tuscany. I've been searching the large green area on my map, walking up and down plus using eagle vision to see if I can find him, but I can't. Any ideas?!

EmperorxZurg
11-23-2009, 12:45 AM
go on a roof and just do a quick scan, then eagle vision will say target located, u turn off ur EV{Eagle Vision} and now there's a huge target on ur HUD

SQNesbit
11-23-2009, 11:05 AM
He is a guard on the city wall in a tower, very hard to see from the roofs in eagle vision

elaine8405
11-23-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by SQNesbit:
He is a guard on the city wall in a tower, very hard to see from the roofs in eagle vision

Thanks! Found him and beat him to a pulp.

Dudebag
11-24-2009, 12:11 AM
On a side note why are all the beat up missions about cheating husbands? couldnt the writers think of any other reasons to beat up someone?

How about my friend owes me money go break his legs or that kid deflowered my daughter go beat him to a pulp or somthing like that.

ParallelNemesis
11-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Dudebag:
On a side note why are all the beat up missions about cheating husbands? couldnt the writers think of any other reasons to beat up someone?

How about my friend owes me money go break his legs or that kid deflowered my daughter go beat him to a pulp or somthing like that.

....you have a big imagination

Loverchick_2018
09-18-2018, 09:26 PM
go on a roof and just do a quick scan, then eagle vision will say target located, u turn off ur EV{Eagle Vision} and now there's a huge target on ur HUD
Okay so ive found the husband and im not sure what i do next since he is a gaurd

Locopells
09-19-2018, 01:10 PM
Beat him up with fists ONLY.