PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 3 Collectors Edition?

DapperHayden007
06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Just thinking of what is going to be in the collectors edition on Far Cry 3, If there will be one...

I think there should be some form of DVD showing how they make the Island on the game and how they developed the game just like the one in Far Cry 2.

I also think they should make A model of some sort to go with the game. Possibly a model of a gun... e.t.c

what would you guys like to find In FC3's Collectors Edition

Clover_field.
06-19-2011, 04:51 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Content removed</span>

DapperHayden007
06-19-2011, 08:03 PM
i dont want this discussion closed... plz dont post stupid comments clover

konradski
06-23-2011, 09:10 AM
a half decent game with some replayability a tin made out of cat sick and a badge saying fc3 in pink with tassle,s also a map ill throw in the bin plus 2 tickets to kwala lumpur

Ilovepho
06-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Hm I dont want to spend extra $$ for Collector's Edition but maybe FC3 will be an exception. I'd like art book, making of DVD.

chase2195
06-26-2011, 09:47 AM
that would be cool but only like the bioshock rapture edition with only an artbook and steelbook with making of far cry 3

FlyNChipmunks
06-26-2011, 03:21 PM
I think the Collectors Edition should include what you said Dapper, and a Seperate Disc For the Map Editor. Allow people who are willing to Pay that extra dollar to utilize it. That will help relieve a lot of serve wasted space of just maps that shouldn't even be published.

Not to mention with a disc for just the Editor will allow for more space on the disc for all Map Editor tools only while having a seperate disc for the single player.

And hopefully they focus on DLC for the Map Editor.

SkyChat
07-12-2011, 01:16 PM
I will pay up $150 for a FC3 collectors edition when they make it high standard quality like the FC2 CE.

That is up to date still the best CE I've ever purchased!

InsanityPlea95
07-13-2011, 11:27 AM
id like to see a special edition that doesnt have ******ed thingas like artboooks or dvd but maybe a vip pass like bad company too that give you acces to future downloadable content

because with artbooks that noone wants and dvds that will get lost or broken id like to have somthing i used in the game cause stuff like vip passes dont jack up the price of the special edition but in terms of a collecters edition i would pay 100 bucks iff it came with what far cry is good at ..... a machette

DapperHayden007
09-20-2011, 06:01 PM
thought I would bring this topic back up, I like the artbooks because some of them can be very interesting, No matter what is in the Collectors Edition I will buy it! (Don't make it horrible after you read this post plz ubi!) Anyway Any more ideas?

bounce2audio
12-08-2011, 07:17 PM
The farcry 2 LE looked great! I would like to see a t shirt, a nice tin (metal) and maybe a replica of the machete/knife that is on the current wallpaper even if it is plastic it could be cool! also an art book and/or massive map.

ETF Hawk
12-10-2011, 02:08 AM
and sr 3, U GET A LOL CAR AND AN AMAZIN RPO (rocket propelled octopus)

ETF Hawk
i would prefer them to just add everything, but sometimes they cant, because they have too much info on the disc (battlefield 3) or they haven't thought of it.

joongooner
worthless? bf3 back to karkand isn't worthless. i hope they do something like that.

joongooner
well bartje, there is thing called money, they want to make it.

DapperHayden007
Originally posted by LiamHassall:
Has anyone heard of a limited edition (on Xbox)?

If there hasn't been any news yet, or if they haven't thought of one, Ubisoft , plz bring one out at no extra charge (pre-order only) because I really want a limited edition to go in my collection of limited stuff, and it would also sell more before release, and after release!!!
First of all Here is a Similar Topic (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1131043829/m/7151059139?r=5391040949#5391040949) and personally it will never be the same price. You will not get any extras. I would rather pay extra for more things than pay the same for 1 extra thing that will be totally worthless.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Added quote from 1st post to allow topic merge - CuZ

lil kimoooo
the limited edition won't be really that fair!

bartje356
i hate limited editions , why ? becaus if you cant get it you are missing content that they just needed to put in the game. Like say ONLY the limited edition has the map editor , and that you come to the shop and every limited edition is gone *or somthing like that * , why making limited edition if they can just put it in every f*cking version.

bartje356
Originally posted by joongooner:
well bartje, there is thing called money, they want to make it. well joongooner there is a thing called gaming , with full experience , i want to do that.
and not with stuff missing what was supposed to be in the game.

KaeGBrink
12-17-2011, 01:48 PM
how about a bonus mission and maps and map editor bonuses

bounce2audio
12-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by bounce2audio:
The farcry 2 LE looked great! I would like to see a t shirt, a nice tin (metal) and maybe a replica of the machete/knife that is on the current wallpaper even if it is plastic it could be cool! also an art book and/or massive map.

What about just stuff that does not effect the game play at all, then maybe no one would cry!

Ix Johnnien xI
12-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Couldn't agree more.

Mr Cataluchi
12-21-2011, 11:28 AM
I never really understood what you get out of collector's editions that's really worth the extra money. I guess if you really like the game, you may enjoy the artwork. But for me, I'd much rather pay extra money for more content inside the game.

The only game I ever paid extra for was Far Cry 2 when I bought the strategy guide with it.

reiniat
05-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Im really interested in Far Cry 3 special edition, the first idea that comes to my mind is a old wood box with humidity spots, an artbook, special content (or a VIP pass), and why not? a machete replica.
The objects in the box could represent things that youll need for the game, like the GTA IV special edition.

Boeteloez
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
I just want to play the single player game without missing any missions!! Please do something about your weak pre-order system Ubisoft!!! I seriously refuse to purchase my copy at the specific vendor points you installed!! I want to buy my own physical copy anywhere i like without having to miss out on anything in the single player. I dont want buy a Collectors edition with crap i dont want. Why is the market nowadays so messed up. Why does a game have to be split up in all shorts of pieces to sell later on. This is just bad and sucks big time. I want to buy your games and not download your games, but alteast give me the option to purchase it like I please!!

reiniat
05-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Boeteloez I remember that Far Cry 2 announced 2 bonus missions for ALL those who preordered the game (no matter where), or buy it the first day...... 3 years later i still find some copies featuring the missions in places like Blockbusters. Maybe it is because Far Cry 2 wasnt good sold, or because im in Mexico. But im sure youll find these bonus missions in pretty much any version you preorder or buy.

Another different thing is the MP bonus, but i really dont care about those, i just want an artbook and a nice box that i can use to keep stuff.

ronster2011
05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
http://ps3info.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/far-cry-3-insane-2.jpg

EPIC FAIL :(

Sorry but I am actually over 18.....

I'd rsther hsve the glsss and pay whatever it costs so please can we have a more mature choice?