PDA

View Full Version : Conversation with NPCs. If yes, with everybody?

shiroshibal
04-20-2007, 08:40 PM
This is ma question. Will it take too much power out of the console if you can speak with every person in the city? If not, what would this people say? Will they say "Piss off!" if you check them? Or be friendly if you dont do anything? Is it even possible to make friends with people? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Even with the man who you have to kill? First be nice to him then killem ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif This would be quite nice but will the console be too low? What do you think?

FableB
04-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Ehm, I think it's useless, and no matter how many conversation you'll put into the game, you have to repeat some, because there are alot of different people in the game...

But I read somewhere that you will be able to sit with people pretending to be talking to them while the guards roam the area looking for you...

noobfun
04-21-2007, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by FableB:
But I read somewhere that you will be able to sit with people pretending to be talking to them while the guards roam the area looking for you...

thats sneaky lol i like

i remeber reading somewhere that it wasnt like final fantasy where you run around talking to people

everyone will be speaking their native tounge so your gonna get arabic, maybe persian, and a whole host of european langauges are possible to put in the game (english,french,german,italain,greek etc etc).

and using your head button in the controls will translate them in to english(or what ever langauge version of the game you have) for you to understand, kinda like the x06 demo with the view mode to see who in the crowd likes/hates you and to help spot your target

but like fable said your deffinatley gonna end up with duplicates, conversations are one of the ways we get hints to the location of our target in the city so they would need a few people saying the hints rather then only 1 person in he whole city giving the clue

Phreaky_McGeek
04-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Indeed, the same woman was shown about four times during a few seconds during the X06 demo, so there's not denying there will be some repeated dialogue.