PDA

View Full Version : People Who Are complaining!

Spliff_Time
03-17-2011, 09:28 PM
no point it wont come quicker

adstar82
03-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Although the game was delayed before the Japan disaster happened

Spliff_Time
03-17-2011, 09:57 PM
yes i know that im talking about people complaining about the fact on the digital release it has been pushed back 1 day read the other posts!

kanetsb
03-18-2011, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by spliff_time:
Just take a min and think about whats going on else-where b4 u moan about a game being released. There are people trying to deal with the japan disaster and you's complain about a game being delayed its a disgrace grow up!!!

First of all... a better trick is to compare every person you don't like to Hitler... seems to work much better. Otherwise, you're just using a terrible disaster to push the agenda of "don't complaint".

Second of all - we're complaining because the game in fact, was released on Monday... just not legally. And that's the problem - legit customers get screwed again by a most likely - another Ubisoft/Steam DRM issue.

Razrback16
03-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by spliff_time:
Just take a min and think about whats going on else-where b4 u moan about a game being released. There are people trying to deal with the japan disaster and you's complain about a game being delayed its a disgrace grow up!!!

lol. Worry about your own actions, not those of others.

TombRaider13
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I just buyed the game and I tried to install it on my Windows 7 computer when an error came up that said that there is something wrong with the videoline or something like that. I pushed the button ok and the whole installation just dissapeared and now my computer doesn't recornize the cd, ca somebody tell me whats wrong?

iN3krO
03-18-2011, 12:00 PM
TombRaider, try to open your windows at secure mode, restart pc, update your GPU and get Framework 4.0, than try to put the CD again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif