PDA

View Full Version : I need help with sights on planes

redsuzuki31
03-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I have had PF since it came out but still can not find away to get the covers off the Val, Oscar or the Dauntless. They all have a long sight compeade to other planes,so this may have something tio do with it. But I can not find the button to push. So if some could help fix it so that I can see the target that I shooting or bombing at instead of a black hole it would be great Thanks

redsuzuki31
03-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I have had PF since it came out but still can not find away to get the covers off the Val, Oscar or the Dauntless. They all have a long sight compeade to other planes,so this may have something tio do with it. But I can not find the button to push. So if some could help fix it so that I can see the target that I shooting or bombing at instead of a black hole it would be great Thanks

Arms1
03-24-2006, 11:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by redsuzuki31:
I have had PF since it came out but still can not find away to get the covers off the Val, Oscar or the Dauntless. They all have a long sight compeade to other planes,so this may have something tio do with it. But I can not find the button to push. So if some could help fix it so that I can see the target that I shooting or bombing at instead of a black hole it would be great Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

already answered this for you in community help hope it helps

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/49310655/m/1281055624

horseback
03-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Same as the reticle dimmer for German fighters--CTL+D. And yes, it is unnecessarily obscure.

cheers

horseback