PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Australian and Dutch Airforce

MiamiEagle
11-09-2004, 11:58 PM
I bought Pacific install over week ago. I have not seen the Dutch or Australian Campaings or their missions pack. Do They come with the origanal install. Am I my missing something. I was under the assumtion that they would come with the patches . I have not seen them when I have chosen a Campaing. Can someone help clarify this matter please. Thankyou Miamieagle

Athosd
11-10-2004, 12:31 AM
The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) is in there, nothing as yet for the Dutch though. Hopefully that will come with the new maps.

Salute

Athos

Destraex
11-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Dutch and Australian markings seem to be in though.

ELEM
11-10-2004, 03:15 AM
When creating a new campaign select "RAAF"

Appleby93
11-10-2004, 04:11 AM
Go to the campaign selction and pick 'RAAF' Campaign. It was one of the best campiagns. I think the ducth will be made available in the next oatch I read some where.

Bluedog72
11-10-2004, 08:05 PM
Where is the Australian and Dutch Airforce?

Just a guess, but I'd say probably Australia somewhere and Holland?

;-)

JK...the Aussie P40 campaign is great fun.
No doubt a NEIAF campaign will be included in a future patch.

Nige_Reconman
11-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah the P40 campaign is fun as is the p39 campaign which is full of fancy evasion flying right on the deck.

We really need a Boomerang, Hudson, Beaufort and Marauader options though. Cause i'm greedy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MiamiEagle
11-10-2004, 10:16 PM
I want to thank your all of you for quick respond. It was oversite of mine. I did not at first see it. But you are all correct. Its in the career Pilot page. Thank you again.
Miamieagle