PDA

View Full Version : ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!.....Am I Cursed or Something?????

David_Williams
04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Odin_1964 Here:

IT'S DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was Logged in as Odin_1964 & upon coming here it went immediately to the All White Page w/Nothing on it except "System Error" in the Top Left Hand Corner.

Woe is Me, Woe is Me, Isn't there someone out there that can fix this problem permanently?????

David_Williams
04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Odin_1964 Here:

I was Logged in as Odin_1964 & upon coming here it went immediately to the All White Page w/Nothing on it except "System Error" in the Top Left Hand Corner.

Woe is Me, Woe is Me, Isn't there someone out there that can fix this problem permanently?????

Phobia337
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David_Williams:
Odin_1964 Here:

Woe is Me, Woe is Me, Isn't there someone out there that can fix this problem permanently????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sry to hear that Odin, I would help ya if I knew what was wrong

JSG72
04-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes! I guess you probably are.

Considering you donnot have a computer worthy off playing the "Free Game" you got.

And have now decided that this Forum is. As good a game as any? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

The fact that you can Log on as two different members. Confuses me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

You would have to delete your profile. One or the other.

Are you Logging on under two different addresses?

David_Williams
04-15-2008, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSG72:
Yes! I guess you probably are.

Considering you don't have a computer worthy of playing the "Free Game" you got.

And have now decided that this Forum is As good as a game as any? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

The fact that you can Log on as two different members Confuses me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

You would have to delete your profile. One or the other.

Are you Logging on under two different addresses? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I dunno. I can't remember. maybe. No, can't be, because the mod's who helped me last time all replied to the same e-mail address as my initial log-in name.

SeaFireLIV
04-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Well, it happens, you`re not the only one. Often it`s not just the site but the user computer too. Perhaps you have certain cookies or other software interfering. Eventually you`ll figure it out. Your old PC doesn`t help.

Making a big headline thread every day about every forum problem you come across isn`t going to fix it.

David_Williams
04-15-2008, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Well, it happens, you`re not the only one. Often it`s not just the site but the user computer too. Perhaps you have certain cookies or other software interfering. Eventually you`ll figure it out. Your old PC doesn`t help.

Making a big headline thread every day about every forum problem you come across isn`t going to fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps not, but it's only this one site and no where else.

David_Williams
04-15-2008, 03:44 PM
well, it's not the cookies thing.

M_Gunz
04-15-2008, 09:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David_Williams:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:

Making a big headline thread every day about every forum problem you come across isn`t going to fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps not, but it's only this one site and no where else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might get a quicker solution through PM's to the administrator (ask a mod) rather than the
way you're at it now which is equal to standing in the middle of the street yelling about it.

Odin_Part_2
04-16-2008, 04:15 AM
Why continue to bother the mods, when I can just create a whole new me?

rnzoli
04-16-2008, 06:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Odin_Part_2:
Why continue to bother the mods, when I can just create a whole new me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why continue to bother us either? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

M_Gunz
04-16-2008, 07:17 AM
Maybe it's a new twist at trolling and we all know DFTT.

DKoor
04-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Maybe that will help, if you haven't tried it yet.

berg417448
04-16-2008, 09:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DKoor:
Try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Maybe that will help, if you haven't tried it yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It can happen to Firefox users too. The other day I kept getting the "System Error" message when I tried to come here using Firefox. I tried IE and it worked just fine. The problem went away after 15-20 minutes. I have no clue what caused it.

HayateAce
04-16-2008, 09:33 AM
What if we like David_Williams better than any variation of "Odin"?

Odin_Part_2
04-16-2008, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:
What if we like David_Williams better than any variation of "Odin"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I could go by my actual name, now that you all know what it is, but I didn't really want too, because if I did, my signature phrase would read sorta WeIrD, don't cha' think?