PDA

View Full Version : What is the first thing you do when you play an Assassins creed game?

DarthEzio55
08-29-2011, 03:01 AM
the first thing always have to do whenever i'm replaying AC1,AC2, or ACB, is that I always have to climb a viewpoint, and synchronize the environment. For some odd reason it irritates me whenever i see part of the map is clouded up, then sfter that off course, i have to go assassinate someone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

NewBlade200
08-29-2011, 05:04 AM
I silently kill all guards in a block and pile their corpses up for the mother of all.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please post appropriately. These are all ages Forums...</span>

ProdiGurl
08-29-2011, 05:12 AM
Viewpoint area, then get a map for treasure to get money coming in for upgrading.

Krayus Korianis
08-29-2011, 05:28 AM
Synchronize and do a leap of faith.

AntiChrist7
08-29-2011, 06:03 AM
i myself from excitement, if its the very first time

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language please</span>

reini03
08-29-2011, 06:06 AM
Press start.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Ioder
08-29-2011, 06:11 AM
I get so excited I drop my controller. Then pick it up and in my mind I'm going "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY."

Animuses
08-29-2011, 06:54 AM
Press start and wait seven bzillion hours for it to load.

uk-peeps
08-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Shut off the modern world and travel back in time to be 100% synched.....LOL

Evan52395
08-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Put in the bonus content codes, install the game to my HDD so there are no problems after days of use that will follow up, start up the game, turn on my surround sound, cry, check the Uplay things to see if there's anything I can get with the points I currently have, exit Uplay, begin story mode. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (This is when I get a new game. When I replay a game I try to get a bit of money from stealing from civs first, unless it's AC1)

waynedavies89
08-29-2011, 10:02 AM
The start of ACB

Went into a blood rage in the Vatican

Then spent 30 mins running around Monteriggioni
loving how much more refined and polished it was

kriegerdesgottes
08-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Play the game for about 6-7 hours straight through the night and then call in sick the next day from work.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
The very first thing I do is take that little plastic rap cover off, and open it up. Then I put it in. I think it's funny how all you ***** are sitting there pressing start, and can't figure out why the game won't work.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Calvarok
08-29-2011, 01:34 PM
As soon as I actually have the game downloaded to my hard drive, and have pushed start?

I watch the intro cinematic and get really hyped, then I watch in awe as the story starts off, then it gets to a gameplay part and I remember that I'm actually supposed to be playing, then I start to play, looking around at the improved graphics, and trying to remember each story point that's being introduced. At the end of the mission that requires me to sync? I leap of faith off, and then I immediately go running off to my next objective, and most of the game passes like that, with me super-hungry for story completion. It usually takes two or three days at the most to finish the story, such is my obsession. : )

shobhit7777777
08-29-2011, 01:53 PM
I spend the first hour just exploring the streets, checking out the architecture and the civillians...and occasionally tail a random guard trying to be uber stealthy.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by shobhit7777777:
I spend the first hour just exploring the streets, checking out the architecture and the civillians...and occasionally tail a random guard trying to be uber stealthy.

Same here...

SupremeCaptain
08-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Viewpoint viewpoint viewpoint.

rileypoole1234
08-29-2011, 08:07 PM
I explore the city.

Moultonborough
08-30-2011, 02:05 AM
I jump up and down, making the people who live below me bang on their ceiling. Than I put it in stare at my screen while it downloads, than play all day and night until my controller dies.

odovoro
08-30-2011, 02:36 AM
First i master the controls so I can become a master assassin within minutes
(muhahaha after that i'm unstoppable) then i study the environment
so i can disappear withen sec after that i kill all the guards (one by one) that were chasing me
or i just stand up and fight depends on what i want http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

blazefp
08-30-2011, 07:45 AM
The first thing I do is synchronize every bit of the map I can. In the process I get to know the environment and all the new tricks of the game.
After that - missions, as stealthy as I can

LightRey
08-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
The first thing I do is synchronize every bit of the map can. In the process I get to know the environment and all the new tricks of the game.
After that - missions, as stealthy as I can
Same here. Though not necessarily stealthy, just the way I feel like at the time.

medcsu11
08-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
Viewpoint area, then get a map for treasure to get money coming in for upgrading.

This.

Always handle all the view points early.

Animuses
08-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Same here. Though not necessarily stealthy, just the way i feel like at the time.
Exactly.

ChaosxNetwork
08-30-2011, 12:11 PM
I do some story missions until I am "Settled" E.g got to Rome in Brotherhood. Then I will pick a marker and do everything I come across such as view points and side missions until reaching the marker.

Black_Widow9
08-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Definitely viewpoints first. I love seeing what's around me as a first glimpse into the game. I'm always in awe of how beautiful it is. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Velvit
08-30-2011, 03:35 PM
I go on a Guard killing spree.

misusel
08-31-2011, 01:33 PM
i feel the need not to tell u what am i doing first in the game, but what i do right before i start the game...i'm eating everything i can, i drink the same,i'm going to the toilet and i full my room with every suply i can so i will not have to leave it for any reason...finally the toilet will have to be visited again, but it will be for a short time...a feel so close with every one of u now we shared this..!

Altair661
08-31-2011, 03:48 PM
I usually get several hours into the main story before anything else, and try to find a broom http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Assassin_M
08-31-2011, 03:50 PM
I observe The Crowd..
Their Clothing, Their Actions, Their Speech, Their Routes etc.. I love that

kenzierae
09-01-2011, 10:18 AM
I have a fluttering in my heart. My cheeks get red. I drool a little. Then i play the game nonstop until the wee hours of the morning, and repeat the process for the next two days it takes to finish the game.

RzaRecta357
09-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I check to make sure Ezio walks and looks the same as Altair for the most part.

Then I go do the sync towers and start missioning.

AssassinVulpy
09-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Kill! Kill everyone! MWHAHAHAHA!

Just joking...Kindof. XD

I normally try to synchonise every viewpoint I can. I can't stand uncompleted maps. XD

In ACB I burn the Borgia towers when I can and renovate all the shops and buildings. I feel like I have to completely rebuild Rome, which I have done...Twice, because my file corrupted. XD

rain89c
09-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Explore the city, observe the beauty of city life of the 15th Cen.
Observe the architecture, streets.

L.Cie
09-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Make Ezio run in a little circle and check out the character model, then flip the camera around and check out the beautiful enviroment.

CRUDFACE
09-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by L.Cie:
Make Ezio run in a little circle and check out the character model, then flip the camera around and check out the beautiful enviroment.

I always do a little spin around Ezio every now and then like when he's about to do a leap of faith or just running through town. Notice how cool the character model is. And of course the environments are always a staple of the games beauty.