PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Challenges Not Working

RayAndrson
12-23-2011, 07:44 AM
I have looked through the forums and have not found any type of answer to solve this problem so I'm hopping that I will get one here. The problem is that two of my bomb challenges don't seem to be working. They are "craft a bomb with every shell type" and "Craft one bomb of each effect type." I know I cant be doing it wrong because on youtube and several sites they tell you how to do it and it seems to me I have done it right a million times. I also have 100% sync but I though you needed to complete all the challenges. If you have an answer to fix this or have found a thread with the answers please post them below and thanks for your time.

lendorillin
12-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Same here... i've tried every suggestion i can find to date, but nothing seems to work

lendorillin
12-29-2011, 12:20 PM
ok... update... I went into games (storage in system settings) and deleted the 'title update' (9mb)... then refused the update when i started the game. i immediately went to bomb crafting, made my 10 bombs and exited bomb crafting and was immediately given the achievement... didn't have to exit after each type or anything silly like that, just make one, dismantle, and make the next... only effect needs to be changed... took literally like 40 seconds.
SO glad we are given these WONDERFUL updates that are obviously so well thought out and tested... typical microsoft, fixing something that wasn't broken and then denying that there could possibly be a problem with their vaunted methods... as my ol' ma was fond of saying, 'they're too damn smart for their own good'.... here ends my rant.

Kogia
12-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Deleting the patch worked for me today but only for the trophy / achievment, not the bomb challenge.

The craft one of each bomb effect guild / bomb challenge (gives you extra bomb as reward) still remains incomplete, even though I have crafted every type.

Tonyewald76
12-31-2011, 08:12 PM
The only recourse I could find was deleting the patch. I crafted 1 of each type, for a total of 10, never leaving the bomb craft screen. It took 30 seconds and the challenge completion notification popped up immediately. Strange it works for some and not others? Also, after completing chapters, my number of parachutes would turn to zero. I think I bought 120 parachutes throughout the game but only actaully used about 15.

Kogia
01-02-2012, 12:33 AM
My parachutes reset to zero every so often too.