PDA

View Full Version : Probs connecting to Mission4Today???

FlatSpinMan
06-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Anyone else getting a weird redirect message about installing a dragonfly or something when they try to access Mission4today?

FlatSpinMan
06-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Anyone else getting a weird redirect message about installing a dragonfly or something when they try to access Mission4today?

vocatx
06-16-2006, 07:07 AM
That doesn't sound good...
I've had trouble connecting to that site ever since they put it up. I also have pure hell trying to find what I'm looking for. I wish they would either make it more user friendly, or put things back the way they used to be.

Breeze147
06-16-2006, 08:16 AM
I have had nothing but trouble with M4T since Airwarfare went to it. I keep getting an Error about enabling cookies. I can't download anything.

Vacillator
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM
I can connect okay but for the last couple of days I can't download anything. It just cycles round the description and the mirror pages.

hotspace
06-16-2006, 04:27 PM
All seems fine here.

EURO_Snoopy
06-17-2006, 03:20 AM
There was a problem with the database, all works now. The nature of the problem meant that nobody was able to contact me via M4T about any problem so it went unchecked for 2 days until I tried to do an update and discovered the problem.

Iwould have thought that somebody would have contacted me through airwarfare, but that takes a little effort I guess.

I don't know why anyone would have too much trouble finding anything as all files are clearly categorised and there is a search box on the front page and downloads pages, as well as listings of new, popular and featured files. What more can I do?

The enable cookies problem seems to have gone away, when it does occur all you need to do is hit backspace and try again.

A powerful search system for campaigns, missions and skins should be up soon.
You will be able to search missions by author, compatibility, map, aircraft, mission type, number of players, etc, etc and any other keyword in the mission description. Same will apply for skins.

EURO_Snoopy
06-17-2006, 05:43 AM
As an update to the above post an New search page (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=search) has been added as well as new thumbnail previews in downloads (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=38)

Further enhancements to follow.

Breeze147
06-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Thank you for your time and effort!

Vacillator
06-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Yeah, thanks for that - much appreciated. All working fine now, including the enhanced features!

FlatSpinMan
06-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Woops. Forgot to check the thread. Thanks for that, EuroSnoopy.