PDA

View Full Version : uplay points

scottyx1988
12-08-2009, 06:44 PM
ok this is really annoyin me now. ive got all the trophys except the feathers an chests. an all i gt on u play is 10 points? how do i link it to get more unlock points?

All i wanna do is go into the crypt :'(

timpbader
12-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Uplay has a list of action that will give you points. Each time you start AC2 over you get points for those actions again
http://uplay.us.ubi.com/games
click on actions and rewards
*After purchaseing the Crypt I had to start a new game before AC2 would realize that I had unlocked it.

TheEpicWolf
12-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Each time you start AC2 over you get points for those actions again

Are you sure because i have finished it 3 times now a have only been rewarded points the 1st time.

caswallawn_2k7
12-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each time you start AC2 over you get points for those actions again

Are you sure because i have finished it 3 times now a have only been rewarded points the 1st time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you only get the points again if you replay the game on a different format. as the PS3, 360 and PC achievements are all independent of each other and so are the rewards. everything on Uplay is system specific so assuming you were to play the game on all 3 formats you would get the points 3 time's, but if you wanted the rewards in each version you would need to spend the points 3 times.

G0dsHolyMember
12-09-2009, 09:48 AM
ugh seriously?! so what you're saying is there is NO way to unlock all of the UPlay DLC's with just owning the game on one system?

I'm not going to buy the same game again on a second system, screw that :P

Any suggestions on the best unlocks? I've unlocked the Monterigioni catacombs and the additional throwing knives

MrNussbaum
12-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by G0dsHolyMember:
ugh seriously?! so what you're saying is there is NO way to unlock all of the UPlay DLC's with just owning the game on one system?

I'm not going to buy the same game again on a second system, screw that :P

Any suggestions on the best unlocks? I've unlocked the Monterigioni catacombs and the additional throwing knives

That's not true. All the unlocked items give you enough uplay points to buy all of the AC2 uplay rewards.

timpbader
12-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I've bought the tomb and altairs outfit, and I've still got like 40 points currently. The only way to explain it is that I keep getting points each time I play it.

caswallawn_2k7
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
there are 4 achievements and 4 reward's, each reward is pretty much linked to an achievement as if you look at the rewarded points compared to price of the rewards you see they add up exactly the same.

timpbader there are only 4 rewards from 1 play through of the game you get 100 points total (the tomb and altiar outfit add up to 70 points) and you also get 10 points the first time you access Uplay from your PS3 (you can get this 10 points once on each system just for looking at Uplay) so assuming you have completed the 4 achievements you have 110 (as you looked at Uplay on your PS3) and you have spent 70 points so that would mean you have 40 points left.

timpbader
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I assumed since I deleted my assassins creed profile and started a new one each time I started a new game my points were adding up again, but it was pure speculation. My points kept adding up and I was able to access all the extras I had previously bought. I never looked into the totals and figured it out.

RhedmondBarry
12-09-2009, 05:18 PM
You dont get any Uplay points for the feathers in the chest, thats an achievement and only effects gamerscore. You should only get the Uplay points once for completing the 4-5 actions (can't remember how many) and you should have completed all the actions if you have beaten the game. I think in the end you should have somewhere around 110 Uplay points and that should be plenty to buy the Altair outfit, the family tomb, extra throwing knives, and an AC2 theme. If you don't have enough Uplay points I suggest beating the game and if you have, maybe it is some sort of glitch. I played on the 360 if you are on a different system it could be different.

Altair228
12-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I have a problem with uplay im on a 360 and everytime i go to access it iy doesnt load i can get into all the menus but nothings there its really annoying >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

OzDavis
12-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I have earned 120 uPlay points in total:

10 for logging in via the web
10 for logging in via Xbox live
10 for entering the Animus 2.0
20 for discovering the tomb under Santa Maria Novella
30 for completing training and reentering the Animus
40 for escaping the hideout

And the Xbox rewards are:
10 for the Theme
20 for the Throwing Knives
30 for the Altair Outfit
40 for the Auditore Family Crypt map

Even without the welcome bonus points, playing through the game on a particular platform gives enough points for you to unlock the rewards applicable to that version of the game.

Playing through the game multiple times does not give you the rewards over again - I've played through four times now and only got the points once.

However, if you haven't logged in to uPlay (http://www.uplay.com) on the net, I'd suggest snarfing yourself an extra 10 points! :-o

SP_Sharkman
12-10-2009, 07:47 PM
For some reason I keep getting an error message ( internal server error ) and booted back into the game.