PDA

View Full Version : WTF !!!!

Assassin_M
07-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Alright so let me get this straight, We get the Turkish Assassin as Pre-Order No Problem since we had the Helmschleid Drachen Armor as Pre-Order in Brotherhood.
We get The Brutus Armor as Pre-Order,Good Riddance to bad Rubbish
BUT what I dont like is the fact that we have Altair`s Robes as PRE-ORDER !!!! WTF Ubisoft ???? is that how you treat us ?? thats your Thank you ?

dchil279
07-08-2011, 01:20 PM
take a deep breath.

LieutenantJojo
07-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Dude, relax. Everybody will be able to get that skin. No problem. Some will only get it a few months later with a DLC.

Assassin_M
07-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
Dude, relax. Everybody will be able to get that skin. No problem. Some will only get it a few months later with a DLC.
PAID dlc mind you

dchil279
07-08-2011, 01:55 PM
what is it a pre-order reward for? amazon?

Assassin_M
07-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
what is it a pre-order reward for? amazon?
BD Games if I recall correctly

LieutenantJojo
07-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
PAID dlc mind you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah so? It's a good strategy of theirs. They make people pay for a skin of a character that is very popular to the franchise. It's a good way to get more money out of it. But in all fairness, I don't care for the Altair skin. I never used it in AC2, never used it in ACB and I will never use it in ACR. If I want to see that skin, I'll just play the first AC.

dchil279
07-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I'd really like to see a layout of all of the pre-order awards and editions because what I want most is the Turkish Assassin Armor and the Vlad the Impaler Prison mission, and it doesn't seem like any of them have both of these.

I have also seen many people writing on this forum claiming that their local gamestops have told them that if you pre-order you get all of the content from the signature edition as well as the special edition, which I was also told. The mods have said that they will ask but have not reported back with any news. does anyone else know anything about this?

MetalX2010
07-08-2011, 04:39 PM
I've never understood this skin thing, why would people pay more just so that they're character would look different? it doesn't change the gameplay in anyway.
if Ezio originally was going around in PJs and then they said "pre-order the game to get 'ASSASSIN OUTFIT'" I would still be going around in PJs.

GunnarGunderson
07-08-2011, 06:34 PM
anyone know what the Turkish Assassin looks like?

dchil279
07-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
anyone know what the Turkish Assassin looks like?
I believe that as of right now this is the only image that has been released
http://i51.tinypic.com/14ngx9w.png

itsamea-mario
07-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Alright so you don't get the Altair skin, you get one better, you can actually play as him.

AlphaAltair
07-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Alright so you don't get the Altair skin, you get one better, you can actually play as him.

In multiplayer no less!!

itsamea-mario
07-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Erm, no.

Not as far as I know atleast.

Animuses
07-09-2011, 04:31 AM
It's just a skin...
and we play as Altair.

AlphaAltair
07-09-2011, 05:39 AM
In Australia it's called the "Ezio in Altair's outfit" and it is a MP character! I wasn't going to bother with the Animus Edition before but if i do decide to it will be because of this!

Here's a link:

http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-...dition-PlayStation-3 (http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-154227-Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Animus-Edition-PlayStation-3)

Assassinsyk
07-09-2011, 08:21 AM
^^ WOOT!? unleess that's a typo, that is huge news! Assassins in MP calls for an entire new story, and opens endless possibilities!

Thanks, great news/find!

Black_Widow9
07-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Alright so let me get this straight, We get the Turkish Assassin as Pre-Order No Problem since we had the Helmschleid Drachen Armor as Pre-Order in Brotherhood.
We get The Brutus Armor as Pre-Order,Good Riddance to bad Rubbish
BUT what I dont like is the fact that we have Altair`s Robes as PRE-ORDER !!!! WTF Ubisoft ???? is that how you treat us ?? thats your Thank you ?

Please post constructively here-
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)

Originally posted by dchil279:
I have also seen many people writing on this forum claiming that their local gamestops have told them that if you pre-order you get all of the content from the signature edition as well as the special edition, which I was also told. The mods have said that they will ask but have not reported back with any news. does anyone else know anything about this?
I will ask again and post in the above link. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>