PDA

View Full Version : A coupla queries..

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey all,

Could anyone tell me what the key is for locking on to a target within the cockpit (the one where you get a red triangle on the target)? I'm not sure what this is called, so I couldn't find it in the manual...

I was flying the 190 fighter/bomber last night (the one later than the Dora). Despite having all four weapons buttons assigned (correctly) to my joystick, I couldn't release the main fuselage bomb. The keyboard refused to do it too. Any ideas?

Also, this is a bit of a vague one, but when running on perfect settings, the sea effect looks a tad ropey at altitude with a low sun (it looks all pixely). Is this a video card setting which needs changing, or is it me video card itself /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

My Spec

AMD XP 1900+
Geforce4 4800SE 128Mb
MSI K7N420 mobo
512Mb RAM
SB Live!

R_R

"Alright, come out with your hands up, two cups of coffee, an auto freshener that says Capricorn, and something with coconut on it!"

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey all,

Could anyone tell me what the key is for locking on to a target within the cockpit (the one where you get a red triangle on the target)? I'm not sure what this is called, so I couldn't find it in the manual...

I was flying the 190 fighter/bomber last night (the one later than the Dora). Despite having all four weapons buttons assigned (correctly) to my joystick, I couldn't release the main fuselage bomb. The keyboard refused to do it too. Any ideas?

Also, this is a bit of a vague one, but when running on perfect settings, the sea effect looks a tad ropey at altitude with a low sun (it looks all pixely). Is this a video card setting which needs changing, or is it me video card itself /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

My Spec

AMD XP 1900+
Geforce4 4800SE 128Mb
MSI K7N420 mobo
512Mb RAM
SB Live!

R_R

"Alright, come out with your hands up, two cups of coffee, an auto freshener that says Capricorn, and something with coconut on it!"