PDA

View Full Version : Factions and a special demand

iwantfortress
01-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I know that there is probably another post for this but on the first page, there isnt so perhaps more post will ring a bell in the dev's head. Ive been following the HOMM serie since the number one. I have played them all and so far my favorite is the 5th. Yes im not like the most of you who cant get pass the 3rd but i understand you, it was a great one.

Its been about 5 years that me and my wife like to do hotseat of HOMM and so far, the 6th look promising but there is something missing.

I love Dungeon (fortress). She love the Elf. I think five faction is pretty weak but who knows what they will do with expension .. again. So i humbly ask you to please create these races, for expension or for the main game but dont leave out these two out.

For my special demand. Me and my wife like to play together like 2 vs X. In heroes5 there is almost no map that we can play in coop. Please, in youre map generator or in the basic maps, include more 2vX maps.

Thank you for taking some time to read this and have a nice day, i cant wait to play the game!

Nightmus
01-27-2011, 07:21 PM
I highly doubt that Ubisoft and Blackhole devs seek advice on managing H6 factions on these forums. It seems likely that they have some concept in mind, like in HIV, with it's five magic schools. I guess the storyline suggests concentrating on these 5 factions only.

However, I'm all with you on that one. My favourite faction is Tower/Academy, my wife's is Dungeon, we both like Sylvan and hardly ever play as other towns. 2 vs X hotseat is also our thing, so we are too looking forward to seeing these features ASAP.

kodial79
01-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Like I said a dozen times before: I'm 100% sure that if expansions are going to be made then Sylvan and Dungeon next are the ones to be included.

I will explain why, once again: Heroes VI takes place on 564 YSD. Two years later, 566 YSD, we have the event "The Day of Tears and Fire and the Death of Thuidana", that makes Sylvan and Dungeon the most likely candidates for expansion factions.

Thunion
01-28-2011, 04:26 AM
As i sayed earlier my dreams are that first expansion gives us dungeon/sylvan and second mages.I mean those factions are so traditional.All in all mages were very often one of main prtogonsts giving up first place to eternal holy the "goodiest" heaven/castle.Who beated biara in last fight of 5th heroes? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.Also remember legendary solmyr.There one thing that i hope so much will bring Tower/academy to heroes 6
:
And rumor has it than there is also a hero called Solmyr on the world of Ashan
And please dont **** up my dreams with words "he dont have to be from academy"
So one of my wishes PLEASE give solmyr back with all mighty chain lightining

wdcryer
01-28-2011, 08:22 AM
I find it kind of refreshing to play a fantasy game without elves, but they'll probably be in an expansion anyway.

I definitely would like team-based maps as well. When I play hotseat I usually play on teams, because some of my friends are learning the game. I think all multiplayer maps should have the option to do FFA or teams.