PDA

View Full Version : RC01 Question

XyZspineZyX
11-07-2003, 07:18 AM
Is RC01 supposed to have a DGEN file in it, Cause mine don't

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)

XyZspineZyX
11-07-2003, 07:18 AM
Is RC01 supposed to have a DGEN file in it, Cause mine don't

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)

XyZspineZyX
11-07-2003, 06:55 PM
From Olegs post:

Note.1 You Dynamic campaign will not work 100% before final release. With final release will be released the corrections for DGen - decreased ability to be captured. It will depends on which distance you are from front line and on which distance you are for closest enemy units.

So... I'd say no, neither RC01 or RC02 have the new DGEN.

Also RC01 by itself does not appear to be complete, looks like you need both RC01 and RC02 to get the Release Candidate version. And unless someone gets the FTP server back up over the weekend (unlikely) we will have to wait till Monday.

Shadow

XyZspineZyX
11-07-2003, 07:11 PM
New DGEN is in RC02. Oleg was referring to the leaked beta when he said GEN wont work in it.

V!

Regards,
VFC*Crazyivan
http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

"No matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down." Ivan Kozhedub