PDA

View Full Version : Me 262 fans



bhunter2112
10-31-2007, 12:13 PM
New Osprey book JV44.
http://www.amazon.com/Jagdverband-44-Squadron-Experten-...id=1193854337&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.com/Jagdverband-44-Squadron-Experten-Aviation/dp/1846032946/ref=sr_1_1/105-9672799-0182042?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193854337&sr=8-1)

Heliopause
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Always nice to see a book about this bird.
The front cover seems to be a mirror image of German Jet Aces of WWII. (a cheap solution)

bhunter2112
10-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Also on the same link -below area. JG 53 "pik-as" book in the Aviation Elite series. Both come out in near future

Schwarz.13
10-31-2007, 04:53 PM
I can't understand why Osprey (John Weal in particular) have never done a JG26 'Schlageter' book for the Aviation Elite series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I even e-mailed John Weal via Osprey once, more or less (politely) demanding such a project from him! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

bhunter2112
11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
My guess is that they will get around to everthing eventually.

DKoor
11-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by bhunter2112:
New Osprey book JV44.
http://www.amazon.com/Jagdverband-44-Squadron-Experten-...id=1193854337&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.com/Jagdverband-44-Squadron-Experten-Aviation/dp/1846032946/ref=sr_1_1/105-9672799-0182042?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193854337&sr=8-1) Q: WTF is this?

A: The best news whole day! No wait.... make that the best news for the whole week!

na85
11-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Don't judge a book by its cover, but DAMN is that an ugly book :P

Phas3e
11-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Robert Forsyth also wrote the 'Galland Circus' so I was stoked to find out he was doing this one, as that one is like gold now.

La7_brook
11-02-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Schwarz.13:
I can't understand why Osprey (John Weal in particular) have never done a JG26 'Schlageter' book for the Aviation Elite series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I even e-mailed John Weal via Osprey once, more or less (politely) demanding such a project from him! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif This is a very good book on jg26 http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1...id=1184578396&sr=1-1 (http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1898697868/ref=sr_1_1/102-0343530-3407339?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184578396&sr=1-1)

Schwarz.13
11-02-2007, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by La7_brook:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Schwarz.13:
I can't understand why Osprey (John Weal in particular) have never done a JG26 'Schlageter' book for the Aviation Elite series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I even e-mailed John Weal via Osprey once, more or less (politely) demanding such a project from him! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif This is a very good book on jg26 http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1...id=1184578396&sr=1-1 (http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1898697868/ref=sr_1_1/102-0343530-3407339?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184578396&sr=1-1) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not available from Amazon UK though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

He also wrote JG26: Top Guns of the Luftwaffe but that is no longer in print http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

La7_brook
11-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Schwarz.13:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La7_brook:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Schwarz.13:
I can't understand why Osprey (John Weal in particular) have never done a JG26 'Schlageter' book for the Aviation Elite series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I even e-mailed John Weal via Osprey once, more or less (politely) demanding such a project from him! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif This is a very good book on jg26 http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1...id=1184578396&sr=1-1 (http://www.amazon.com/JG26-WAR-DIARY-TWO-1943-1945/dp/1898697868/ref=sr_1_1/102-0343530-3407339?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184578396&sr=1-1) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not available from Amazon UK though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

He also wrote JG26: Top Guns of the Luftwaffe but that is no longer in print http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> order from the US , i got mine a few weeks ago, its one ive the best book of seen , from D day to Berlin , day by day opps of JG26 , 560 pages , very nice book