PDA

View Full Version : My rear gunners won't work

Cpt_Jack
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi,
I have just installed PF over AEP. When I fly a plane with different gunner postitions, I can't get the guns to move or fire. The controls are still set to default: Switch to gunner position is "C". Move the gun with the mouse and press the left button to fire. But the mouse does not work for the gunner positions. Actually, this was happening when I just had FB installed, but I don't know if it was a certain patch that started it or what. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cpt_Jack
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi,
I have just installed PF over AEP. When I fly a plane with different gunner postitions, I can't get the guns to move or fire. The controls are still set to default: Switch to gunner position is "C". Move the gun with the mouse and press the left button to fire. But the mouse does not work for the gunner positions. Actually, this was happening when I just had FB installed, but I don't know if it was a certain patch that started it or what. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TAW_BlueDevil
11-05-2004, 04:35 PM
try hitting the A key to turn off the gunenr autopilot. Sometimes when you switch this stays enabled.