PDA

View Full Version : MP DLCs Overthrowing SP DLCs!

phoenix-force411
11-24-2011, 12:47 PM
I've noticed that ever since Multiplayer was installed within the series, there has been more MP DLCs than SP! In ACB, MP had 4 DLCs, and SP only had 1 DLC that came along with the large MP DLC(Da Vinci Disappearance DLC). Now, for ACR, a new MP DLC is coming out on 12/12/11. I'm sort of aggrivated by this a bit. I have seen a bunch of people move back to the ACB MP from the ACR MP now!

eagleforlife1
11-24-2011, 12:57 PM
I have absolutely zero interest in MP and I just wish that full concentration was put on single player.

phoenix-force411
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
I have absolutely zero interest in MP and I just wish that full concentration was put on single player.

Yeah, but the AC MP was my very first interaction to online gaming. I like it, but they put too much effort and stuff into it. They forgot about SP. As you can see, mostly a lot of gamers and gamer news talk about the MP and what's good in it. Uggghh, I get so mad by it. But I will always like AC no matter what, but they need to concentrate on the SP!

TrueStoic
11-24-2011, 01:21 PM
So sad, yet so good for the series :/

the MP , i like it but i love single player.
This is the "annual game release" curse they rambled about before, like if a franchise pumps a game out every year, its bound to fail catastrophicly.
In revelations they got pretty close with all those bugs and laggs, some are real gamestopers.
But then again, its AC with Ezio AND altair, i said it before they cant screw up the story, only the coding and gameplay left..but the latter got great coverment, but the coding ( or whatever is causing the game to play UNsmoothly) can make you feel sorry for the money :/

xx-pyro
11-24-2011, 01:41 PM
They are developed by different studios it's not taking away from the SP DLC lol. What's taking away from the SP DLC is the fact that people want AC3 to be amazing, and if they want to be able to make leaps in gameplay (see, AC1->AC2) then they shouldn't be wasting time on SP DLC that takes awhile to create when they could be using the time to re-write engines for AC3.

Assassin_M
11-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
They are developed by different studios it's not taking away from the SP DLC lol. What's taking away from the SP DLC is the fact that people want AC3 to be amazing, and if they want to be able to make leaps in gameplay (see, AC1->AC2) then they shouldn't be wasting time on SP DLC that takes awhile to create when they could be using the time to re-write engines for AC3.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS !!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 01:56 PM
The profit from both SP & MP DLC funds progress of the development of this game in both directions regardless...

xx-pyro
11-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:
The profit from both SP & MP DLC funds progress of the development of this game in both directions regardless...

Money isn't exactly an issue for Ubisoft- time is. Time is their most important resource with their yearly release schedule, so I personally would think Ubi Montreal and any other studios that work on SP content would be 100% focused on AC3.