PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16 shown?

EmperorxZurg
10-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Not sure if this was posted, but I saw a trailer and then searched on here for anything about it; I got nothing.
well this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD93Up2tzng&feature=relmfu) trailer shows Desmond being told how to get out of ...well, his head by another guy who seems to know the inner workings of the animus pretty well. His personality and knowledge of the Animi would suggest that he's subject 16. Or is he a fragment of Desmond's memory-made to accompany him as he journeys through the bowels of his own mind? He did "pop" in after all with animi effects

xCr0wnedNorris
10-15-2011, 09:40 AM
It's been posted and discussed before. I'm not sure if it's been confirmed or not though.

EmperorxZurg
10-15-2011, 09:46 AM
so still no confirmation? Is this the only vid leaked with this persona? (If it's been discussed, care to share the link so we don't spam the forum with another clone topic? XD)

ProletariatPleb
10-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Well, in one of Esco's podcasts, he asks Darby about Subject16, and he says he does play a role...which means he doesn't disagree it's Subject 16.

AnthonyA85
10-15-2011, 10:04 AM
it has been more or less confirmed that it is subject 16, i mean, who else can it be?

EmperorxZurg
10-15-2011, 10:19 AM
It's mostly obvious that it's S16, but as I said earlier, the figure did have an entrance effect, like Christina did in AC:B. Maybe he could be a memory? XD

LightRey
10-15-2011, 04:26 PM
It's almost certainly S16. He's wearing the same clothes as the blurred out figure in the Encyclopedia video, it was confirmed that Desmond will interact directly with S16's "echo" in the Animus and the trailer is located on the island with the memory gate inside the animus.

masterfenix2009
10-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Your a few weeks late...XD

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
It's almost certainly S16. He's wearing the same clothes as the blurred out figure in the Encyclopedia video, it was confirmed that Desmond will interact directly with S16's "echo" in the Animus and the trailer is located on the island with the memory gate inside the animus.

This.

It is certainly 16.

As to why he sounds different, maybe he's had a little time to pull himself together, after all of the being dead and everything.

LightRey
10-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

This.

It is certainly 16.

As to why he sounds different, maybe he's had a little time to pull himself together, after all of the being dead and everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, being dead can be such a pain.

Altair661
10-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I know this would never happpen, but this creepy image came into my head. What if S16 somehow was able to upload his memories and he uploaded one of him like...killing him self, and put that together with he many screams of pain from the glyps and the blood...pretty creepy if you ask me. But that wasn't supposed to be taken as a actual thought

dave93vert
10-16-2011, 02:43 AM
sub 16 isnt that important. think of him as a herald. dont get attached to him, or u'll miss the real important things like desmond saving eve with time travel

Calvarok
10-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Riiiiight.

LightRey
10-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
sub 16 isnt that important. think of him as a herald. dont get attached to him, or u'll miss the real important things like desmond saving eve with time travel
Yeah, he's not that important. He's just the mysterious guy that we've been trying to figure out ever since the first game and he's just the one that basically gave us almost all the information about the war and the history of the Assassin and Templar orders we have and he still somehow has an "echo" of himself stored inside the Animus and he's only visited over a dozen ancestors. Yeah, he'll have no importance.

If you hadn't noticed already, that was sarcasm.

You should also realize that your theory is based on so little evidence (not to mention it's somewhat ridiculous) that you really should not even be thinking about stating it as fact.

PirateRob
10-16-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dave93vert:
Yeah, he's not that important. He's just the mysterious guy that we've been trying to figure out ever since the first game and he's just the one that basically gave us almost all the information about the war and the history of the Assassin and Templar orders we have and he still somehow has an "echo" of himself stored inside the Animus and he's only visited over a dozen ancestors. Yeah, he'll have no importance.

If you hadn't noticed already, that was sarcasm.

You should also realize that your theory is based on so little evidence (not to mention it's somewhat ridiculous) that you really should not even be thinking about stating it as fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well said lightrey http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif