PDA

View Full Version : elite armor

Zire1022
11-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Question:
why is it that the elite armor in the game can not be dyed?

along with this question my second question is why is it that assassin level brotherhood member's armor is also not dye able?

W.E.S.P
11-27-2010, 09:31 AM
You have Elite Amor already? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

SolidSnakeMat
11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I think the assassins look awesome looking like you but if you don't like them that way just get them killed and replace them just get them to level 9 and stop sending them on missions. They won't level up and fully upgraded.

muzzyb
11-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
I think the assassins look awesome looking like you but if you don't like them that way just get them killed and replace them just get them to level 9 and stop sending them on missions. They won't level up and fully upgraded.

Wrong actually. They get XP for killing guards when you call on them in battle. I have had recruits leveling up because of this.

assassin087
11-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Just dont go to tiber island and have the ceremony where they become assassins instead of recruits.

Zire1022
11-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
yep beat the game to.... decided i dont care about the brotherhood assassins seeing as they are only used in one quest as a sub bonus and are genially over powered. you would think a game called brotherhood would have you use them more then once and allow you to use them in the entire game not just some parts.

as for the elite armor i agree it looks cool but why not make the red parts dye able. they did the same thing in ac2. i just dont get you go threw all that work getting it and you cant even dye it.

ZCherub
11-29-2010, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Zire1022:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
yep beat the game to.... decided i dont care about the brotherhood assassins seeing as they are only used in one quest as a sub bonus and are genially over powered. you would think a game called brotherhood would have you use them more then once and allow you to use them in the entire game not just some parts.

as for the elite armor i agree it looks cool but why not make the red parts dye able. they did the same thing in ac2. i just dont get you go threw all that work getting it and you cant even dye it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are full of fail. There is no "Elite" armor - unless you mean the armor of Brutus. It's arguably equal to the next-best armor anyway (which you can dye).

As for the assassins, you can use them any time you want w/ a tap or hold of the L2/LT button. Not sure what you're talking about, then. If yu don't like white assassins, just stop upgrading them, or kill them when they reach assassin leven (alternatively, you can just not return to your hideout if you have assassin level recruits, & they'll never get the white outfit).

Zire1022
11-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zire1022:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:

as for the elite armor i agree it looks cool but why not make the red parts dye able. they did the same thing in ac2. i just dont get you go threw all that work getting it and you cant even dye it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are full of fail. There is no "Elite" armor - unless you mean the armor of Brutus. It's arguably equal to the next-best armor anyway (which you can dye).

As for the assassins, you can use them any time you want w/ a tap or hold of the L2/LT button. Not sure what you're talking about, then. If yu don't like white assassins, just stop upgrading them, or kill them when they reach assassin leven (alternatively, you can just not return to your hideout if you have assassin level recruits, & they'll never get the white outfit). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>NOu troll more plox there is only one elite armor set in the game and yes it is happend to be called the armor of Brutus, you would know that its not dye able and why would you use anything less? surusly.

as for the assassins there are a lot of missions were you cant use them like syc 9 and all of the Leonardo missions. also good job copy pasting what everyone else just said. seems your the one full of fail.

OGCFB
11-29-2010, 06:44 PM
*Grabs Popcorn* this is gonna be good...

ZCherub
11-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Zire1022:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zire1022:

as for the elite armor i agree it looks cool but why not make the red parts dye able. they did
the same thing in ac2. i just dont get you
go threw all that work getting it and you cant even dye it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your ****-poor English aside, you're an idiot. The Brutus Armor is good, but for all the work you do to get it, it's not MUCH better than the next-best armor (long "S" name). I got it just because I'm a completionist, & I really favor the white armor over the caveman-esque Armor of Brutus.

None of this changes the fact that it's not even almost called the "Elite Armor". If you want to dye armor, put on armor you can die, & quit your *****ing. I am 100% correct in each & every aspect of this & my previous post, so stop regurgitating my comment about your level of fail, as it only makes you appear even more whiney & unimaginative that you already are. Go play your game & stop complaining about little things that have no impact on the gameplay.

As for the assassins, you can use them any time you want w/ a tap or hold of the L2/LT button. Not sure what you're talking about, then. If yu don't like white assassins, just stop upgrading them, or kill them when they reach assassin leven (alternatively, you can just not return to your hideout if you have assassin level recruits, & they'll never get the white outfit). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>NOu troll more plox there is only one elite armor set in the game and yes it is happend to be called the armor of Brutus, you would know that its not dye able and why would you use anything less? surusly.

as for the assassins there are a lot of missions were you cant use them like syc 9 and all of the Leonardo missions. also good job copy pasting what everyone else just said. seems your the one full of fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947) The 1st paragraphs says it all-

We ask that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive this ensures all visitors can enjoy and benefit from these forums.
If you cannot abide by this you will find yourselves on vacation. Since this Topic is going nowhere I'm going to lock it.