PDA

View Full Version : Armor Condition?

McDillard
11-20-2009, 12:47 PM
How can you tell what the condition of your armor is after getting hit? I've checked my inventory stats under "armor" but it always looks the same including the "*" to indicate resilience. The only way I have been able to tell if my armor is damaged is by going to a blacksmith and seeing if it can be repaired.

Anyone know another way to tell the condition of your armor? Thanks

Mcmole2
11-20-2009, 12:54 PM
I doesn't show the condition of your armor, the resistance stat shows just how often it will break, the more stars, the less likely it will break. The final armor set you get, it's resistance is full all the way across, so it will never break.

McDillard
11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Mcmole2:
I doesn't show the condition of your armor, the resistance stat shows just how often it will break, the more stars, the less likely it will break. The final armor set you get, it's resistance is full all the way across, so it will never break.

Oh so you're saying the resistance stat is a percentage chance the armor will break upon any hit? I thought it was an total amount of hit points a piece of armor could take before breaking (and thus the longer you could wait to repair it). Otherwise what does repairing your armor do ... unless the percentage chance to break increases with the more damage you take?

I guess either way, the point is there is no way to check its condition. But under my assumption, the last armor you get would break after getting hit enough, and therefore is repairable as well?

TooLazy4Name
11-20-2009, 04:25 PM
the last set of armor cant be damaged, period. its altairs armor.

FredEx919
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by McDillard:
How can you tell what the condition of your armor is after getting hit? I've checked my inventory stats under "armor" but it always looks the same including the "*" to indicate resilience. The only way I have been able to tell if my armor is damaged is by going to a blacksmith and seeing if it can be repaired.

Anyone know another way to tell the condition of your armor? Thanks

Look at the health meter in the top left corner of the screen. Broken health squares (should be black and red if damaged) indicate armor pieces that are damaged and need to be repaired by the blacksmith.