PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please read this (suggestion)

deflectorn
11-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone i am new to making polls so it maybe will seems weird but anyway.As you know you can get some Special armors like The Drachen armor (Special edition) Armor of brutus(only if you get all keys) Altairs armor (Purchasable from Uplay) Maybe not everyone but if you ask me i would want to change the colour i have the The drachen armor and in the commercial you see it was white with the metal.When i wear the armor it was black red like when you got altair's.I just thought it would be White red becuase i love the original Assassins colour i thought i could change it but i couldn't of course the armor is on the Suit list but still i want change it maybe you want change armor of brutes or altair.I just want to ask if you all want to make the armor and suits to be customizable make them white red or blue.

beanodad
11-26-2010, 04:46 PM
I like the idea and completely agree with you.

I'm sure lot's of people want to be able to change the armor's colour.

deflectorn
11-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by beanodad:
I like the idea and completely agree with you.

I'm sure lot's of people want to be able to change the armor's colour.

Thank you i hope other will agree too so ubisoft maybe make it real

midgiemelendez
11-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Well, it would be, frankly, ignorant to pick leaving the color static to customizing it, for the original could be essentially re-chosen, while having other options at one's disposal

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 05:08 PM
I totally agree, and instead of going to the tailor and buying predetermined outfits they should let you change the colors for individual part of the clothing, not just the cape and what not. I mean some of the colors combinations are just terrible. They should have like 2 or 3 different types of outfits and letting us change the colors on them. I mean it shouldn't be too hard to get done.