PDA

View Full Version : quick question

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:17 PM
1. if i dont do all the investigation missions, and i go and do my assasination, they no longer show on the radar. is it possible to still do these at anypoint and how.

also

about viewpoints, i seem to have 1 missing after i get them all on the map. is there 1 that wont show up on the map or is my gam bugged. only thing i can think of is when i enter a new district im doing the viewpoint without it being on the map first.

and there also seems to be some missions that dont show up on the map but i havent doen them, maybe its linked to the fact i am missing viewpoitn or are there just some you have to stumble across

thanks for any help

avsrule247
11-17-2007, 05:24 PM
The first question:

Yes you can still do the investigations again and any assassination you want just by reloading a memory block from the animus.

About the viewpoints:

The viewpoints DON'T show up in a new district until you have climbed one. So for example, if I enter the poor district in Acre, nothing will show up until I have climbed one viewpoint, then the rest of the viewpoints will show up.

Missing Missions:
Yes they do not show up because you have not climbed a view point. After you climb a view point in that area the mission will show.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:31 PM
in one of my cities i'm missing a viewpoint and it's not showing up on the map?

avsrule247
11-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Have you just entered the a new district (ie unlocked another part of the map)? If so then you need to find a viewpoint yourself and climb it before the others show up on your map.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:46 PM
It's in Acre, in the first district you go to. I've noticed that I've got no more viewpoints left on my map but the game says I've only got 9/10.

avsrule247
11-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Hm that is weird. I am pretty sure that I have all of my viewpoints. Just search an area yourself that doesn't have a view point and you will find it. They are very tall so it should not be too hard.