PDA

View Full Version : PC release IN FEB???

Nydirech
11-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Are you Kidding me? Why does PC constantly have to wait for releases from Ubisoft? Are we NOT appreciated in the gaming industry any longer?

AnthonyA85
11-15-2010, 09:38 PM
We don't know when the exact date will be. It could be any date between Jan 1st and March 31st

All the retailers are having to guess.

S1lent0ne
11-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Total crap. There is no way I'm going to avoid spoilers that long. Thanks for taking a whizz on the PC gamers again.

The city declares Megamind to be the defender of Metro City and rebuild the museum to honor Megamind.

Driving at high speed they make it to the locomotive, where Colson is finally able to get into the cab and stop the train.

The red-eyed alien caresses Elaine's face, the way Jarrod once had, and she recognizes him and screams his name.

Cooper shoots Dunning instead, and the CIA begins shooting from their hidden spots, as does Victoria, who somehow is there with Ivan and Marvin. When the shooting ends, Cooper and Frank shake hands.

Katie walks over and throws Kristi into the wall, killing her on impact. Katie picks up Hunter and leaves. They have not been seen since.

It is then revealed that after Dr. Gordon escaped from the bathroom and cauterized his foot, he was nursed back to health by Jigsaw, who congratulated him on surviving. Jigsaw fits a prosthetic leg on him and allows him to help in his future traps, such as placing the key behind Michael's eye in Saw II, suggesting Lynn Denlon as a test subject in Saw III, and sewing Trevor's eyes shut in Saw IV. It is also revealed that it was Dr. Gordon who wrote the "I know who you are" letter to Hoffman in Saw V. In the tape that Tuck delivered to the hospital in Saw VI, Jigsaw asks Dr. Gordon to look over Jill and to make sure no harm comes to her. As instructed to do if she were to die, Dr. Gordon places Hoffman in the same bathroom as the first film, throws away the same hacksaw that he used to escape, Hoffman begins screaming at Gordon in a furious rage and before he shuts the door, Gordon looks at Hoffman and says "Game Over". He locks Hoffman in the bathroom, leaving him to die.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2010, 05:02 AM
Please post in the ongoing threads about the PC version of the game.