PDA

View Full Version : Game Saying I don't have internet connection

jsavo90
07-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I played the game when i was home and it was fine, but when I brought my PC to school it says I it can't connect to the internet but my internet is running fine. I also play COD MW2 on this computer at school and it runs fine online. Any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance.

R-TlLLERY
07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
UBISOFT get you act together and fix your master servers. I canít play online as well and its always like that since I got the game. If your future games will be like this I will never buy one of your games again. AND I talk for 10 other people

som1986
07-08-2010, 04:15 AM
i can play the game online for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes into co-op but i always get sync problems with the other players and im getting dc, i tried forwarding ports but still always same problem. sometimes some error code pops up and shuts down my game and i have to keep restarting it every 20 min sometimes. I also have found problems connecting to the server sometimes after i have connected then i got dc sync eror and then i cant connect to server again.. i have alot of ubsoft games but this game is marvelous the singleplayer is awesome. But there are many issues... cant play online almost unplayable play for 20 min and dc, eror problems coming up and shutting my game down and The annoying slow mouse cursor on menu screen.Besides that SP rocks.