PDA

View Full Version : What do we want? (A patch!)

oricle
11-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Ok. so the game definitely needs a patch (at least for the 360 version) because of all of the bugs but maybe they should change a few other things? personally i want to be able to play through previous missions "which i believe was supposed to be easier to do than in the last game but now we dont even have the option. and also to be able to by halberds and axes would be nice. any one else have any ideas?

narego
11-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes i agreed you, you seriously should be able to play missions again.. atleast the assassination missions so there was atleast some replay fun

oricle
11-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by narego:
Yes i agreed you, you seriously should be able to play missions again.. atleast the assassination missions so there was atleast some replay fun

i especially want to see the end again after Rome when you speak to the hologram. and i also noticed that i you use a group of mercenaries to kill a target but you need t kill them undetected you'll fail because telling your mercenaries to attack the target well somehow reveal you. i think this should be changed. if you dont take part in the fight you should go undetected.

NuclearFuss
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
We need to be able to un-equip weapons and swords instead of carrying them round. The armour is ruining my clothes dying.

oricle
11-22-2009, 01:31 PM
definitely agree with the unequipping weapons thing. as for the armor maybe we should have the option of wearing it under our cloak?

junkun13
11-22-2009, 02:20 PM
+1 vote for me, specially for the replay part http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Assassin_Mitch
11-22-2009, 04:03 PM
You've got my vote. I kinda(as weird as it sounds) walk around as just Ezio, no assassin gear. And replaying missions, how did they not put that in, I mean really

Kekkon
11-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I dunno about new weapons or removing armor, but we REALLY do need the ability to replay missions and to skip cutscenes, without those the replay value suffers a lot.

bornforhaze
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Replay system
bugs fix
screen tearing fix
unequiped weapons
bloodlines weapons on all versions for free!

Sputnik_DX091
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Lot's of things really.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Replay missions <LI> Unequip Weapons <LI>Dye Altair's Armor <LI>Fix a combo-kill bug. When using the sword or hidden blade, there will be an unnatural delay before a combo kill. Ezio will stop attacking, and then initiate it. Combo kills look fine for the daggers. <LI> Double Assassination fix. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if when you're in position for a double assassination, it would show up on the control corner of the HUD (top right). Numerous times I've moved for a double but only got a single. Not cool, not cool. [/list]

Dragonfire126
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
You CAN replay every single Sequence of the game. This will return you to your former state as if it were the actual beginning of the Sequence and let's you do everything again.
Goto; Start Menu > DNA > "Choose your Sequence, like SEQUENCE 1" > PLAY!!!

This menu will also allow you to access the amounts of Viewpoints you've scaled ect.

What i would like to see patched is to see Ezio walk in his own attire, and those framerate drops and screen tearing...

Stonelaw
11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfire126:
You CAN replay every single Sequence of the game. This will return you to your former state as if it were the actual beginning of the Sequence and let's you do everything again.

This only applies to side missions. You cannot replay story missions.

Captain Tomatoz
11-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfire126:

you can only replay side missions not story mission http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ARGH NINJA'D

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:06 PM
I'd like to see more outfits for free (as I've posted), and I'd like to see a lot of fixes some of the npc's. Particularly when I see thieves distract guards and they just end up running into a wall for half an hour.

junkun13
11-23-2009, 12:33 AM
hoping to hear from UBI soon