PDA

View Full Version : Santa brought me a Track IR 3 Pro- anything I need to know before I setup?

sledgehammer2
12-25-2004, 09:24 PM
I would appreciate any help here... I am excited about getting this for my flying but I am a little nervous about setting it up. I have heard it can be tough to program but maybe I am wrong. Should I just dive in and start with the CD? Thanks.

sledgehammer2

bun-bun195333
12-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Don't plug it in until you've loaded the software. It's really a snap to set up. Edit the profile to get a generous deadzone and turn off the padlock key. It's easier just to look around.

DD_NL
12-26-2004, 06:36 AM
Dont sit too close to your monitor, or move the TIR back a bit. Try at least an armlength between your dot and the tir.

von-zombie
12-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Go to the Naturalpoint web page and download the new software version 4.2 or something. Anyways after you load it go to profiles and set it to Il-2 and also for combat flight.Let me tell you i've played a few differnt profiles and this new one is the best so far to me. Cheers!

WUAF_Badsight
12-26-2004, 04:43 PM
be prepared to " Relearn " how to fight in the air

takes getting used to dude

sledgehammer2
12-26-2004, 07:54 PM
thanks for the replies. I got it going today and it has been a little frustrating but I have also had a lot of fun with it. I really need to tweak it... it is way too sensitive and moves too much, and at this point I still need to learn the procedure for stting a bigger dead zone. Once I get it adjusted however I think it will be incredible.