PDA

View Full Version : My Views: Awesome!

Chris_1908
12-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Started AC2 lastnight, and being a massive fan of the first, i was really looking forward to playing.

I have to say, much better already than the first game. The boring and tedious challenges of the first game have been reduced, and the way the game requires the user to use stealth is much more realistic.

I Also found the introduction of the Charactar of Ezio Much better than that of Altair. The game has more emphasis on the personality of the protagonist, and instead of playing as "Some dude in a cloak", you now are forced to relate with the character in many more ways.

I literally cant wait to have another crack at this game, which is more than what i can say for the last game i bought (Call of duty MW2) which i completed almost instantly.

Is there actually anyone who dislikes it?

Anyway, well done Unisoft!! And please teach others how to make such a great Sequel!

BrakoVonDoom
12-15-2009, 09:09 AM
The thing I thought UBISOFT did superbly with the Ezio character, was how you grown to really like the character.

Not sure if it was the same for everyone else, but at first I wasn't liking the idea of playing some silver spoon playboy. But from the moment the story really kicks in to set Ezio off into the life of an Assassin, you really grew to like and repect how he treated ally and victims.

He has definitely grew to become one of my favourite characters from games.

Avl521
12-15-2009, 09:35 AM
I agree, Ezio has grown to be one of my favorite characters, and AC2 is one of my favorite games (AC1 as well) Ubisoft really has sth incredibly good in it's hands with this series